Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zo0oka is offline New Member

Need ALL advice possible on CREATINE AND CELL-TECH

well i'm a 17 year old pretty thin guy, looking for something safe to help me gain weight and no or very little fat. I'm very athletic but i have a bad appetite.
    well i'm about 52 (kg) or 114 (lb) and 1.79 (m)
    I really need to gain weight and build up some muscles. I've heard that Cell-Tech is the best solution but i want all of your opinions about this product and others. Please inform me of the positive and negative effects of the products, dosage, diets, price, exercises, and everything i need to know about creatine and amino acids.

I have another imp. question: After i use this stuff for some time and hopefully have some good results, will everything fade out after i discontinue use?

How bad is it for my kidneys and my health.

Pardon me i dont know anything about this stuff and i need all the help i could get before i use anything. I read some of the posted forums and got to know a few things but i still need more help.
    Plz take the time to tell me all about creatine and the products that u've used and their effects. THE SOONER THE BETTER.!!!!

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Zo0oka]well i'm a 17 year old pretty thin guy, looking for something safe to help me gain weight and no or very little fat. I'm very athletic but i have a bad appetite.
    I really need to gain weight and build up some muscles. I've heard that Cell-Tech is the best solution but i want all of your opinions about this product and others. Please inform me of the positive and negative effects of the products, dosage, diets, price, exercises, and everything i need to know about creatine and amino acids.

I have another imp. question: After i use this stuff for some time and hopefully have some good results, will everything fade out after i discontinue use?

Well for starters, nothings gonna work for you unless you get your diet in order. Gaining muscle means eating, and as far as Cell-Tech, save your money, that sh*t is just overpriced garbage, just like Nitro-Tech.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Gotta agree here bro. Once you get everything in order, come to us...We'll listen . Cell-tech=Creatine+Gatorade.

well, how do i get everything ordered, how am i supposed to start?

i told u, I have a horrible appetite and i dont eat well

do u know any diets? should i exercise normally without any of that stuff?

Check out the diet forum bro. Eat 6-7 meals per day, get 1.5-2 grams protein per body weight. Iwas in your shoes too. About 8 months ago. You'll learn man, keep posting and readin.

Speaking of diet...i've only been eating 4 times a day for three days...out of good food... Time to hit the store tomorrow!

Force feed yourself bro...even if you arent hungry. I hated it at first. Now its an addiction. I'm like a cyborg man, I do it without thinking. Eat whats good for me, cram it all in.

y dont u make it easier on me and just tell me what to do.
    I feel i'm running out of time. i want to know what type of protein supplement to take and how much, my body weight is 52 kgs or 114 lb

Quote Originally Posted by Zo0oka
    I feel i'm running out of time. i want to know what type of protein supplement to take and how much, my body weight is 52 kgs or 114 lb
    running out of time? what does that mean?

114lbs! Bro I wouldn't worry about supplements right now, spend your money on as much food as you can get. Like hoss said you need to eat every few hours, whether your hungry or not. At your weight eating like that will bulk you up extremely fast. That's your starting point, get that in order first then worry about supps.

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    114 lbs is incredible and 5"10" **** you need to eat like all hell. What is your bench press 45 lbs? What do you eat in a normal day?
    Like they said eating is the most important thing eat some gravy some chicken some bread all the time.

when you get up to a weight and are stuck there then start using supplements. trust me you will gain weight with eating at the least 4 times day getting at least 4000 calories.

Seems like you are going to use supplements anyway so you might as well not get ripped off. Go to allsportsnutrition.com get some phosphagen HP (its creatine kid hah im a kid too) 16 bucks a tub and get some pro-rated protien its like 34 bucks for 10 lbs.

the most important thing is that you stick with this and dont quit and you stay in the weight room at your weight i would stay away from all other physicall activity.
    no running swimming or anything thats going to burn calories.

yu can drink as much of the protien you can stand, but the creatine really isnt benficial totake more than a serving a day right after your workout

good luck man

P.S. you might want to see a doctor about hormone therapy, seriously if you have such a problem gaining, could be too that your a late bloomer and there is no shame in that

lol, late bloomer. wtf?? dont worry, i'm not.
    and i dont really need professional help. I dont eat well; thats it, my appetite really sux. i'm only hungry once or twice a day. thats about it. i need to eat more, much more. all i want to know is what is best to eat, what gives me most calories, and if there r any safe supplements or proteins to take just to add weight

CHRIST!!!! 114 pounds? ****! Shoot bro, if you eat the way I tell you to, you will get MAD GAINS. Eat 6-7 times a day...force feed yourself. What did you mean by "running out of time?" you have plenty of time. But **** man...I'm glad you're trying to get big, 17 and 114 pounds? Dang...i was bigger then that in 6th grade! After you bulk up, then worry about the supplements. Creatine, protein, amino acids and you will be all set. Keep us updated bro,

--Hoss

at the point where you are at, you are better off getting your calories all from natural foods. You need to get your body accustomed to eating very frequently.

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    you didnt read my post did you kid. I told you what to use but everyone else is right. YOU NEED TO EAT!!!

b1m2d3 is offline New Member
    well i'm a 17 year old pretty thin guy, looking for something safe to help me gain weight and no or very little fat. I'm very athletic but i have a bad appetite.

Pardon me i dont know anything about this stuff and i need all the help i could get before i use anything. I read some of the posted forums and got to know a few things but i still need more help.
    Plz take the time to tell me all about creatine and the products that u've used and their effects. THE SOONER THE BETTER.!!!!

Proper diet/Nutrition, consistency and time are the key factors in creating lean mass. Yes creatine increases strength. Yes creatine helps you recover faster. Do you get to keep the gains when you finish using it? Absolutely NOT! As with most any supplement that claims to increase strength and mass, once your finished using it, you will experience a loss in gains. Of course this is all based on my experience. I've used creatine and I've cycled prohormones and I've lossed gains when getting off the supplements. And yes I cycled them correctly. Most of the weight gains you'll make is in water weight with creatine. Do you really want to gain water weight or do you want to gain lean mass weight? Your 17, your body is producing testosterone like there is no tomorrow, and will continue to do so all through your twenties and may slow a bit as you get into your thirties. If your looking to add something to your diet that can help, I recommend getting a protein powder. However, only take what you need. The body can only synthesize so much protien. There are inherent dangers with taking too much protein, like gout and kidney stones. You can find formulas for protein intake based on your body weight just about anywhere, at a library, on the internet....etc... Also in case you may be looking into prohormones like 1-AD, VPX's 1-test or whatever else, take them at your own risk. They suppress your body's natural ability to produce testosterone with the replacement of 1-test which supposedly is 700% (its somewhere in the hundredth percentile) more effective. Even if you take Methoxygen in the post cycle, your system will still be working on leveling its testosterone production, during which you'll lose gains made in strength. Whats the point? Your in the gym to make gains, not lose them! At 17, you've got your whole life ahead of you to make gains, don't be in such a hurry, it'll happen if you want it bad enough. Good luck!

Smallnaturalbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Ok, I'm gonna tell you something that perhaps none of the others have told. My brother was even thinner than you and he actually got some heavy pounds on him by using a WEIGHT GAINER.

Forget about protein and creatine right now. I'm of the opinion that protein powder won't help you gain weight unless you already have some good mass on yourself and train every day. WEIGHT GAINERS are often neglected by most bodybuilders/athletes because even when there's a good source of protein on them, they also include a lot of fat or sugar. At your weight, you should not even worry about that because the fat or sugar included won't hurt. The importance of adding a WEIGHT GAINER to your diet is the extra calories included there. You need to consume at least 3000 calories per day right now, and that's very difficult eating natural foods alone, even for a guy like me who eats everything in sight.

If you want a good WEIGHT GAINER, I recommend the one my brother used, SERIOUS MASS. It includes 625 calories per scoop, as well as 25g of protein, and like 10g of fat. If you don't want any fat in your weight gainer, I found one which is very good but you will run out of it in a couple of days.

RUSSIAN BEAR=== 50g of protein, 5000 calories, 0g of fat and sugar===the problem is you need to mix a lot of powder in half a gallon of milk (pretty heavy)

did anyone hear about the enlarge 2???? i heard its a good weight gainer.
    plz tell me about it and how to use it and what is the best dosage for my weight. if there is another weight gainer that is better than this one then plz tell me about it, cuz i'm planning to buy real soon.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Drink meal replacement shakes. Eat three meals and three shakes for now. Then as your appitite increases, eat four meals on two shakes. Eat more frequent smaller meals. Stick to high protien and good carbs/fat. Look throught the diet forum.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I feel you bro. I was in the same situation and it took me a while to be able to actually force myself to eat, but you don't have to worry about that.

First, go to a pharmacy and ask the pharmacist what s/he has to increase your appetite. There are several OTC products that help increase your appetite. You don't even notice the effect of most of them until after you stop using it, so just stick with it.

Second, find a meal replacement drink (even if it's SlimFast). Find something that you like, doesn't upset your stomach and has at least a few hundred calories. You can go for a weightgainer also, but only buy a small package to make sure your system can handle it before you invest in a large amount.

Third, eat at least three meals per day, every day. If I'm not mistaken, it's not uncommon for you to only eat once or twice per day. So you're going to have to work yourself up to the whole 6 meals per day thing. For now, just think short term and go for 3 meals per day every day.

Fourth, after every meal (including breakfast), drink a meal replacement. Make sure you drink it AFTER you eat, not before, not while you eat, but only AFTER you eat. Because you don't have much of an appetite you will lose your appetite as soon as you drink a meal replacement.

Fifth, drink a meal replacement between meals and before you go to bed. That would give you six meal replacement drinks per day.

Sixth, don't worry about supplimenting protein, creatine, etc. The meal replacement drinks should give you plenty of protein for your size and you'll have plenty of creatine and protein in the red meat, chicken, etc.

Seven, eat eggs, pasta, steak, chicken, tuna, etc. Don't be afraid to eat a little dirty (meaning candy bars, iced cream, etc).

Eighth, before you drink your bedtime meal replacement drink, eat at least one banana.

Ninth, stay away from any unneccesary activity. No jogging, no basketball, nothing, just be lazy.

Stick with that for a while, and you should start to put on weight pretty quick.

Weight yourself in the morning once per week. If you want to see the scale go higher, weight yourself at night, but remember that a couple pounds will be from food in your stomach. If you wait to weight yourself once per week, you'll see greater difference and feel better about your progress than if you weight yourself daily.

thanx arthurb999 and dbarcelo, its the most realistic help i've got so far. i just have a couple of questions to ask u. WHAT IS AN OTC?, AND WHAT IS THE BEST MEAL REPLACEMENT DRINK? i have something called SUSTAGEN, its a NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT but i only drank one dose of it, i dont know why i didn't keep going but i will. I also have that ISOSTAR LONG ENERGY DRINK, it very similar to tang, i tried it once and all it did was make me hell thirsty in a couple of hours maybe thats why it says (+2H hydration+energy), I also have another thing named SPORTVITAL, i have one in sachets with is also a BASIC NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT (200 mg of magnesium +Kalium/potassium) which is to be used before and after activities.i have another SPORTVITAL QUADRA PRO) which says (for energy, power & regeneration) it contains vitamins, minerals, and 18 amino acids.

I'm not sure about which of these to use, or if i should use them together.
    plz give me your advice and answer the questions too.
    thanx

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    thanx arthurb999 and dbarcelo, its the most realistic help i've got so far. i just have a couple of questions to ask u. WHAT IS AN OTC?, AND WHAT IS THE BEST MEAL REPLACEMENT DRINK? i have something called SUSTAGEN, its a NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT but i only drank one dose of it, i dont know why i didn't keep going but i will. I also have that ISOSTAR LONG ENERGY DRINK, it very similar to tang, i tried it once and all it did was make me hell thirsty in a couple of hours maybe thats why it says (+2H hydration+energy), I also have another thing named SPORTVITAL, i have one in sachets with is also a BASIC NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT (200 mg of magnesium +Kalium/potassium) which is to be used before and after activities.i have another SPORTVITAL QUADRA PRO) which says (for energy, power & regeneration) it contains vitamins, minerals, and 18 amino acids.

I'm not sure about which of these to use, or if i should use them together.
    plz give me your advice and answer the questions too.
    thanx

OTC = over the counter.

I personally like Nepro as a meal replacement. It's made by Ross Labs and a lot of people don't like the way it tastes, it's also too expensive for most people to be drinking every day. They have a web site, you can look up the contents and nutritional fact on there instead of me typing it all out on here. But basically, it has protein, aminos, vitamins, minerals, everything. You could live off of the stuff if you had to. An 8oz can has 475 calories. Only problem is that it costs about $4 per can. I drank 4 cans a day for about 2 months and I put on a lot of weight.

Out of what you have, Sustagen would probably be the best bet as a meal replacement. The sport vital stuff would probably be the second best. I would probably stay away from the Isostar.

ToTheMAX04 is offline Banned
    i strongly disagree with the guys who said you loose gains after 1-test. You must not have done it right or u didnt take a good enough post cycle supp. 1-test got my bench from 240-305. three weeks after i discontinued use, my bench was 315. Every time i come off a supp. i keep 110% of my strength. Tribulis got my nuts back to size in about 4-5 days.

daman1 is offline Diet Specialist
    looking for something safe to help me gain weight and no or very little fat.
    a good diet.

Safety#22 is offline Banned
    Hey there im currently tryin to build up too, from 220lbs to about 240lbs then loose some fat...
    Heres what i eat (change the time if u want)

7.00am 5 egg whites, 2 slices of toast, cup of porridge, whey protien
    8.30am baked beans, 1/2 tin of corned beef
    11.00 am 3 chicken breasts + rice or potatoes
    1pm 2 chicken breasts +cup of vegetables
    3.00pm train
    after work out 40-60g protein 100g of simple carbs with glutamine
    5.30pm 2 tins of tuna 2 large bake potatoes
    7.30pm baked beans and the rest of the corned beef
    9.00pm creatine +banana

as i said this is only what i do im guessin its about 300g of protien, 300-400g of Carbs and about 60g of fat..
    But if u can draw some ideas from this then ur one step closer.... oh yeh and im doing 1-test aswell
    Good luck buddy

fritz2435 is offline Member
    safety #22,
    I think you definititely do not have enough calories in your diet to achieve your goal of gaining 20 lbs of muscle. The diet you have mentioned is approximately 2940-3340 calories per day. That's how much I heat to bulk and I weigh 165. I think you need to up your calories to atleast 3500-3800. You can add those 4-500 calories by upping your fats and proteins. Maybe throw in some efa's or monounsaturateds in your meals. Otherwise you'll be bulking for quite a while. However, if you're metabolism is extremely low, i suggest you stay on your diet. Also, why do you take creatine at 9:00 at night? Take it pwo for the best results!

fritz2435 is offline Member
    zooka,
    At your weight, I don't think you should have a problem with putting on a little fat, especially if you need mass fast. There is no way you will be able to put on weight in a short period of time unless you eat like there is no tomorow. It is illogical to expect a huge gain in lean mass with no fat gain. Besides, that is what cutting and bulking are for. You bulk to a goal weight, then cut to another goal weight. If you need help gaining weight, The best thing i can suggest for you is to eat the foods you like. For instance, there must be that one food that once you eat, you just can't stop. That's what you should be eating to help your appetite problems.

my appetite is really bad, and moreover, my metabolism is very high. i just want the simpelest, most efficient source for calories, protiens, and carbs. i want anything that will help me put on serious mass (but safe too). what should i be looking for in the food that will help me most in gaining mass? i will try those meal replacements posted above by Arthurb999 and Dbarcelo. but beside those, should i be taking those nutritional supplements? or should i try everything seperately
    I'm also buying the ENLARGE 2 and/or SERIOUS MASS, i heard they are very efficient and fast working.
    i just need some advice on what to use and when, and if i should be using these powders together or not.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

Certainly agree with others on this first get your diet in order then worry about supplements. Cell Tech is not worth the price.

I bought this new GNC WEIGHT GAINER 1850. the serving is 400 grams of the poweder with 3 cups of milk. but someone told me that I should take only 200 grams with a cup and a half of milk, and i should drink it an hour and a half before sleep. plz give me some advice.
    One thing confuses me, am i supposed to take this weight gainer and act lazy, or am i supposed to exercise and work out? some people told me that i should drink half a serving which is going to be 200 grams and just go to sleep and not to exercise. I want to know if I should use the weight gainer and not to exercise until i add on some weight or if i should take it and workout. i'm kinda goin around in circles here, but i just want to be sure i'm doing the best thing.
    i dont want to add on fat and have to spend a lot of time burning it and then building up. i want to build up lean mass. and my judgment is that i should take the 200 gram serving after I work out. so plz give me all the advice u can, cuz i already took one serving and didn't work out, so i want to know if i should keep doing that or not.

Fritz2435,

you said"It is illogical to expect a huge gain in lean mass with no fat gain. Besides, that is what cutting and bulking are for. You bulk to a goal weight, then cut to another goal weight."

do u mean that i should add fat then start burning it?
    whats bulking and cutting?

awesomeguy39 is offline New Member
    Zo0oka, Bro, listen man.is simple really. If you are on a 3,500 calorie per day mass gaining cycle. Divide this number by how many meals you will eat on a givin day. for example six meals divided by 3,500 calories equals around 600 calories per meal. try to start with at least 200 grams of protein per day so there is 800 calories per day going for protein(appx 34 grams per meal) so that leaves 2200 calories . if you get 400 grams of carbohydrates in per day 1600 calories, (appx 66 grams per meal) and fat at 1100 cals. (120 grams, or 20 g's per meal) that should put you in the ballpark for gaining some mass.

El Jugo Bueno is offline Junior Member
    Bro I was less than you a little over a year ago, maybe 110 lbs at the most. Now I'm around 160. Like all the guys said the key is eating big, you might not even need to eat that much more considering how small you are. I bought tub after tub of N-Large 2 and took a shake every night before bed. Just chug the shake man I hate eating and taking all the shakes just like you but I force myself to do it. Trust me, you'll get where you want to be. I'm one of the hardest gainers you'll ever see, but if thats your problem too you can't let it discourage you. Remember body building is the race of the tortoise and the hare, it doesn't matter who starts off fastest you just need the determination and hard work to keep at it.

A friend of mine is a hardgainer like you. for the last five years he has not been able to gain any weight. He started force feeding himself six meals a day (he was used to one huge feed per day) small meals at first and now three weeks later he is up three pounds. He has learned the secret of how his body reacts to food......you can make it do anything you want bro. through research and observation , the solution to a problem presents itself..........be patient, push your limitations every now and then, you will grow, you can be freakin huge.............

zOaib is offline VET
    kaifa haluka habibi , man livin in egypt ill be chowin down all the freakin sahwarmaas or i dunno what u call them samoulees ( as in gyros) , u got the right carbs the right protien and the right taste , and then at night smoke some sheesha or hooka ull be fine .

m'asalaam

hey EL Jugo Bueno, i like that tortoise/hare race similie, its really encouraging.

awesomeguy39, i really know that i should forcefeed my self, but when i do that one day, i lose the weight i put on the next day, my body balances itself, like it tells me "no extra weight for u".

ZOAIB, who the f*ck taught u arabic? in slang we say "izayak?" for "how r u?"
    and SHAWERMA for that sandwich, and SHISHA for the pipe-like thing.
    finally, its "SALAM" for "BYE", u can also say "maaa'al'salama"

ppl, still no one answered my important question: "SHOULD I EXERCISE AND WORK OUT WHILE I'M ON THE WEIGHT GAINER? OR SHOULD I JUST ACT LAZY AND WAIT TO ADD UP SOME WEIGHT?" plz answer me

Your question has been answered bro....your not hearing. Use your weight gainer as a convenient way to get calories in. Workout three or four days a week. Eat five or six meals a day . You must eat to grow, you must workout to grow. Stay away from cardio right now, but Dont be lazy, Make your workouts brief, drink a gallon of water thruout the day. Take a multi vitamin. This will take time, man. you are attempting to change what your Genes had predetermined you to be, small and weak. So your body is going to fight you tooth and nail. In your thread here is all you need to continue to grow and get stronger.

thanx awesomeguy39

i'm not in a hurry, well maybe a little, but aren't all of us?
    i work out with arnolds exercises, its a really good guide and its a gr8 work out,
    i'll try to post it soon, so all of u can use it.

decadbal is offline Banned
    your 17 and weigh 114, man all you need to do is eat, dont worry about supps....just eat

zOaib is offline VET
    well i am Khaleejee if u know what that mean originally from UAE ........... we say kifak to say whats up ........... kaleejee style , i know egyptian arabic is differento

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information