Smallnaturalbuilder is offline Associate Member

My final week of 1-AD with good results and some sides

Well, this is my fourth and final week of my 1-AD cycle. I stacked it with nothing for financial reasons, although I liked the Mag-10 for the combo. I used 100mg the first week (recommended dosage), 300mg the second week, 400 mg the third week, and finally I began today by using 500mg.

The funny thing about this cycle is that none of the described side-effects on the label happened to me. No blurred vision, rapid heartbeat, no hair loss, no loss of libido (it was totally opposite!), and specially weird was the fact that I often have acne problems and while on this cycle my acne DISSAPEARED instead of getting worse! Now, perhaps I forgot something....none of the side effects happened....for the first 2 weeks. On my third week, when I bumped the dosage to 400mg per day, I did lose my libido completely, although my dick never stopped from getting hard, and a mild testicular pain began to bother me. When I had intercourse, my dick was hard as a rock but I didn't feel "horny" while doing it! It was like a cold, feelingless experience, lol. The testicular pains continue to this day, but the pain is milder now.

Well, what about the results?? If my testimony were the "standard" for everybody to follow, I would say that this stuff is GREAT for strength gains, but not so good in size gains. In 3 weeks, I've gained 4 pounds, which is pretty good, particularly for a guy like me who is a hard gainer, but, I don't see much difference in my size. I seriously think those 4 pounds are water, but I will find out when I finish my cycle. Now about the strength, this **** is awesome. Went from 115 for 10 reps, 135 for 8 reps and 145 for 6 reps TO 135 for 10 reps, 145 for 8 reps and 155 for 6 reps. Maybe these are not great numbers, but for a guy like me, who is pretty weak on the bench press, these are very impressive, particularly the fact that all reps are done by me COMPLETELY, with no help from a spotter.

Every exercise went up: Leg extensions 540 pounds for 8 reps
    Preacher curls: 80 pounds + barbell

Shoulder strength went waaay up too, this product is incredible for strenght gains. Let's see how this cycle ends.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Remember the mental effect of forcing yourself to do more weight than usual was present, as you think you're better equipped in handling it - you can't attribute it all to a pill.

Also, I hope you're using at least 6-oxo for post cycle therapy .

Quote Originally Posted by RP7
    Remember the mental effect of forcing yourself to do more weight than usual was present, as you think you're better equipped in handling it - you can't attribute it all to a pill.

Also, I hope you're using at least 6-oxo for post cycle therapy.

Yesterday was my first day of the final week of my 1-AD cycle, and my bench went up to 165 pounds for 6 reps!! All done by myself completely. I HIGHLY doubt this is a placebo effect. The difference of strengh is dramatic to say the least. I remember when my maximum bench was 145 pounds and I struggled a lot to do 5 reps with the help of a partner. Now I play with that weight easily. Usually, I would add only 5 pounds in about 2 or 3 months of training without 1-AD. Before this cycle, I was stuck at my previous wieghts for almost 6 months!! This product definitely gave me a huge boost in power.

Also I would like to add that even when I do not see any significant difference in my size, people in the gym who don't know I'm using 1-Ad and friends tell me my upper chest has devoloped very well and that I look thicker.

As for the 6-oxo, I will use it if I can't get the Clomid. How much Clomid would you recommend me to use per day after I finish my cycle??

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    day 1 300mg
    day 2-11 100mg ed (every day)
    day 12-21 50 mg ed

I dont know the half life for 1-ad, but i think you would be fine starting the dosages the morning after u stop 1-ad.... but do a search on it

Quote Originally Posted by RP7
    day 1 300mg
    day 2-11 100mg ed (every day)
    day 12-21 50 mg ed

I dont know the half life for 1-ad, but i think you would be fine starting the dosages the morning after u stop 1-ad.... but do a search on it
    Thanks a lot pal

Thread Information