Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    BWhitaker's Avatar
    BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    1,816

    what additional supplements while on AS

    I will be taking test enanthate , clen , nolva and clomid. Will i need any additional OTC supplements. I read that one need taurine if on clen. What about saw palmetto and stuff like that.

  2. #2
    decadbal's Avatar
    decadbal is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North Charlotte
    Posts
    11,924
    is Test E. all the aas your taking? id def research more and add more into that cycle, your not gonna get your moneys worth of the test if u dont stack it.

  3. #3
    big swoll's Avatar
    big swoll is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Dirty South
    Posts
    990
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    is Test E. all the aas your taking? id def research more and add more into that cycle, your not gonna get your moneys worth of the test if u dont stack it.

    thats not true....many guys take a test only first cycle....if its taken at 500mg ew and pct is done correctly it can be a good gainer for somebody's first cycle

  4. #4
    DARKSEID's Avatar
    DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,757
    there's no need to complicate it on his first cycle.

  5. #5
    blanket is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    75

    Thumbs up

    you might wana take some milkthistle ( 1,500mg / day ) starting the third week for liver protection. and also even if you weren't takin 500mg test a week it still would be fine for a first cycle. good luck man.

  6. #6
    bigsd67's Avatar
    bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,186
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    is Test E. all the aas your taking? id def research more and add more into that cycle, your not gonna get your moneys worth of the test if u dont stack it.
    i know advanced cyclers that still do test only cycles...if dont with proper amounts and good PCT and Anti - E's during then it's a great first cycle or good intermediate cycle. though i've run some agressive cycles myself, i dont always encourage them for a beginner.

  7. #7
    cb25's Avatar
    cb25 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    AZ to MA...depends on whe
    Posts
    2,781
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    i know advanced cyclers that still do test only cycles...if dont with proper amounts and good PCT and Anti - E's during then it's a great first cycle or good intermediate cycle. though i've run some agressive cycles myself, i dont always encourage them for a beginner.
    i absolutely agree with this post.

    and as far as additional supplements, if you're not using orals, IMO you won't need milk thistle etc. If you're not older (late 30s and above), i wouldn't worry about saw palmetto.

    taurine will help with the clen - in the Educational Forums, there's a post called "Clenbuterol Handbook" - look it up, it'll explain what to run with clen.

    Beyond that...food. Eat, eat, eat...

  8. #8
    bigsd67's Avatar
    bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,186
    ageed with CB best supplement to get is FOOD....also make sure your flax oil consumption is up there too, EFAs are key to building good muscle....maybe a good protein powder too so you can always make sure you have convenient food every where you go......a shaker cup, protein powder and some nuts are key to a high quality yet quick meal on the go.
    finally Tribulus for PCT may help in recovering your natural test levels and is maybe something you should consider taking full time anyway it's pretty inexpensive and works well for some.

  9. #9
    Testsubject's Avatar
    Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    shoutingatthedevil
    Posts
    2,816
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    is Test E. all the aas your taking? id def research more and add more into that cycle, your not gonna get your moneys worth of the test if u dont stack it.
    I dont know about that, my first cycle was 400mg test E. every 5 days and i packed on a sh*t load of mass, you just gotta eat until it makes you sick. lol.

  10. #10
    FmRommel's Avatar
    FmRommel is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    ageed with CB best supplement to get is FOOD....also make sure your flax oil consumption is up there too, EFAs are key to building good muscle....maybe a good protein powder too so you can always make sure you have convenient food every where you go......a shaker cup, protein powder and some nuts are key to a high quality yet quick meal on the go.
    finally Tribulus for PCT may help in recovering your natural test levels and is maybe something you should consider taking full time anyway it's pretty inexpensive and works well for some.

    Food is def #1, and like bigsd said, protein powder is also essential. I just wanted to reiterate what he said about Tribulus, because when you use it with your clomid/nolva PCT, you will be thankful. It will boost your sex drive and fast. Just make sure youre taking a good dose, IMO not whats on the bottle.

    Good Luck.

    FM

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •