BWhitaker is offline Senior Member

what additional supplements while on AS

I will be taking test enanthate , clen , nolva and clomid. Will i need any additional OTC supplements. I read that one need taurine if on clen. What about saw palmetto and stuff like that.

decadbal is offline Banned
    is Test E. all the aas your taking? id def research more and add more into that cycle, your not gonna get your moneys worth of the test if u dont stack it.

big swoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    is Test E. all the aas your taking? id def research more and add more into that cycle, your not gonna get your moneys worth of the test if u dont stack it.

thats not true....many guys take a test only first cycle....if its taken at 500mg ew and pct is done correctly it can be a good gainer for somebody's first cycle

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    there's no need to complicate it on his first cycle.

blanket is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

you might wana take some milkthistle ( 1,500mg / day ) starting the third week for liver protection. and also even if you weren't takin 500mg test a week it still would be fine for a first cycle. good luck man.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i know advanced cyclers that still do test only cycles...if dont with proper amounts and good PCT and Anti - E's during then it's a great first cycle or good intermediate cycle. though i've run some agressive cycles myself, i dont always encourage them for a beginner.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    i know advanced cyclers that still do test only cycles...if dont with proper amounts and good PCT and Anti - E's during then it's a great first cycle or good intermediate cycle. though i've run some agressive cycles myself, i dont always encourage them for a beginner.
    i absolutely agree with this post.

and as far as additional supplements, if you're not using orals, IMO you won't need milk thistle etc. If you're not older (late 30s and above), i wouldn't worry about saw palmetto.

taurine will help with the clen - in the Educational Forums, there's a post called "Clenbuterol Handbook" - look it up, it'll explain what to run with clen.

Beyond that...food. Eat, eat, eat...

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    ageed with CB best supplement to get is FOOD....also make sure your flax oil consumption is up there too, EFAs are key to building good muscle....maybe a good protein powder too so you can always make sure you have convenient food every where you go......a shaker cup, protein powder and some nuts are key to a high quality yet quick meal on the go.
    finally Tribulus for PCT may help in recovering your natural test levels and is maybe something you should consider taking full time anyway it's pretty inexpensive and works well for some.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont know about that, my first cycle was 400mg test E. every 5 days and i packed on a sh*t load of mass, you just gotta eat until it makes you sick. lol.

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    ageed with CB best supplement to get is FOOD....also make sure your flax oil consumption is up there too, EFAs are key to building good muscle....maybe a good protein powder too so you can always make sure you have convenient food every where you go......a shaker cup, protein powder and some nuts are key to a high quality yet quick meal on the go.
    finally Tribulus for PCT may help in recovering your natural test levels and is maybe something you should consider taking full time anyway it's pretty inexpensive and works well for some.

Food is def #1, and like bigsd said, protein powder is also essential. I just wanted to reiterate what he said about Tribulus, because when you use it with your clomid/nolva PCT, you will be thankful. It will boost your sex drive and fast. Just make sure youre taking a good dose, IMO not whats on the bottle.

Good Luck.

FM

Thread Information