xtrem is offline New Member

Another 1-ad question???????

Well i am trying to figure out if 1-ad is really worth taking or not. I have spent a few days reading other peoples question and responses and it seems like it is a toss up. and then someone brings up this t-bomb stuff and something esle. What does that do, never heared of it. And also the 4-ad and th 6 oxo, what are the functions of these and why do I need to take them? Can you take 1-ad by it self? I don't know if i need to see I am 205pds 6 ft tall and have a bfp of 15% so if i take any of this stuff or something like it, is it going to shot my weight up( how much) but bring my bfp down? I guess i just don't understand what this stuff does? I am taking V12 and some whey protein right know now and that seems to be doing something but maybe its just that i have been hitting the gym really hard. Thanks for the time

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    I'm sorta new to this stuff too but I can answer one of your questions. 6-oxo is an anti estrogen. 1-ad doesn't convert to estrogen but 4-ad does so if your just takin the 1-ad you don't need it but if takin 4-ad you should otherwise you could get bloated/water gains/ the worst would be gyno. So if you take 4-ad or any other thing that converts into estrogen take 6-oxo.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Yes, a lot of ppl report good gains off of 1-ad. However people are now mostly using methyl-1-test. Less side effects, cheaper, and more effective.

But the thing is you just posted in another thread that m-1-t is a steroid were as 1-ad and 1-test isn't so is that the big differnance? And I know you told me just to stick with protien shakes but would it hurt to do one cycle of either 1-ad, 1-test, or m-1-t? Just curious. By the way I'm seeing good gains off of creatine/nox2/whey protien right now but in the future I might want to try something like what were talking about in this conversation.

1-test and methyl-1-test are both steroids . 1-ad is technically a prosteroid; you're liver will convert the 1-ad molecule to 1-test.

If you're seeing good gains just using food and creatine, stick with it. You'll learm a lot about your body over the next year or so, and once you start adding extra anabolic hormones to your body, it's harder to grow without them.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I almost did a 1-AD/4-AD stack....Calipso helped me out though. Told me they were a waste of money, most likely becausei 'm too young. SO instead I bought 20lbs of N-Large 2 and Ephedra products. And yeah, once you start anabolics like MMC78 said , your body stops responding to other things. So it's best to stay natural and do your best as long as you can.

So i can take 1-AD by it self but? If i do will i see the same type of gains as one would taking 4-ad and 6-oxo with it. What is the advantage of taking those two with the 1-ad? Like i said before i am 27 now, so will taking one of these product really do that much damage to my body? What are these other products that you are speaking of.......t-bomb........1-test....1-meth? SO is it kinda like one of those it ment to do somethig where the other is ment to do something else? Just trying to get some real info instead of sales pitches..........

Ugh, you don't take 6-oxo concurrently with 1/4-AD. Go to www.bodybuilding.com -> forums -> supplements and read the Prohormone FAQ. It's a sticky at the top.

Good luck!

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xtrem
    So i can take 1-AD by it self but? If i do will i see the same type of gains as one would taking 4-ad and 6-oxo with it. What is the advantage of taking those two with the 1-ad? Like i said before i am 27 now, so will taking one of these product really do that much damage to my body? What are these other products that you are speaking of.......t-bomb........1-test....1-meth? SO is it kinda like one of those it ment to do somethig where the other is ment to do something else? Just trying to get some real info instead of sales pitches..........
    if you took 4-AD with it, it would help prevent the side effects and add mass. but yes, you can take 1-AD alone.

so from what i have read from this guy "BIG CAT" who did some type of reasearch on this stuff, thanks mmc78, it sounds like it might be alright. But i guess i don't understand the whole stacking thing? why do you do it and what does it do? He stated that you should maybe stack it with 4-AD( side effect: increase the rick of androgenic effects such as hair loss and acne) or Nor-Diol( side effect: have a reverse effect on the libido, breaking it down more). So why would you use one of these when 1-AD prevents both of these thing from happening? Also when you come of this stuff i understand it is a good idea to take something. So form other research i founf this stuff called 6 oxo. what does that do? Or can you just take ZMA which seem to be better due to the scientifically test deal? Thanks again

Ppl use the 4-ad to combat the side effect of lethargy associated with 1-ad/1-test.

6-oxo is used to jumpstart your natural testosterone production after you have ceased a cycle. www.ergopharm.net -> 6-oxo -> FAQ

What's lathargey?

lethargy = feeling of being tired.

yes i understand that part about the 4-ad or nor-doil but doesn't the 1-AD allready do that, I thought thats was part of the double bond deal.

So has any one heard of this Herbal Dianabol stuff?

So what you are saying is if i use the 1-AD by it self i will see some results(?) and if i just use that do i have to take anything afterwards(6-oxo or that ZMA stuff)? But if i use it with the 4-AD i will see better results....So what does this 4-AD do that makes it better?

I guess all that i am looking for is something to take that will increase my size a little but keep me around the same weight. I could handle lossing 10 pds of fat but would like that to convert to muscle. I have a friend that has been taking this 1-ad stuff but i don't think he is doing it right. He just got done with mag-10 and some other stuff and jumped right on this again. So if some one could point me in the right direction that would be great...thanks

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member

Libido loss from 1-ad?

I got good results from 1-ad by Ergopharm, but I notice a tremendous loss of libido. Basically, my erection is far from what it used to be Anyone have any clue as to a good legal supplement to take to help this problem? I am also concerned in that I am 23 now, had taken it when I was 19-20 also, and back the the label said you should be 18 or over, and now the label says you should be 21 or over. I really hope I didn't screw myself up. Anyone with any information would be appreciated.

Thread Information