kaotik1 is offline New Member

Newbie Asking for help

Hey whats up everyone... i just registered and was wondering if anyone could help me?? Ok i have been lifting hard for about 2 years now 4-5 days a week.. and seem to be pretty much maxed out..I have been taking Creatine for about a year now.. results have not been that great with that either.. i am currently taking 10mg of creatine before and after a work out and am also taking Andro-100 poppers which also seem to be crap.. would anyone else recomend any other legal stuff?? I was seriously thinking of going with the illegal test and deca .. but i wanted to see what other things there are out there that would not leave me with messed up side effects liek real steriods .. also I am 20 years old and wiegh 180lbs

Swellin Guest
    What is your protein intake?

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah it can be a number of things.. but most common is the lack of proper nutrition..

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member
    I heard Andro Poppers were crap too.. and I've heard that with Creatine it's best to go 3 months on then 1 off and repeat it like that. If you feel you are maxed out, maybe go really heavy for fewer reps, like 4 sets of 5 reps with very heavy weights to get the muscles to break down again. Sounds to me like you may be taking too much creatine which can lead to health problems. Too much of it really doesn't benefit you in any way.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaotik1
    Hey whats up everyone... i just registered and was wondering if anyone could help me?? Ok i have been lifting hard for about 2 years now 4-5 days a week.. and seem to be pretty much maxed out..I have been taking Creatine for about a year now.. results have not been that great with that either.. i am currently taking 10mg of creatine before and after a work out and am also taking Andro-100 poppers which also seem to be crap.. would anyone else recomend any other legal stuff?? I was seriously thinking of going with the illegal test and deca.. but i wanted to see what other things there are out there that would not leave me with messed up side effects liek real steriods.. also I am 20 years old and wiegh 180lbs
    as others said check your diet, secondly andro poppers do not work, and I wouldn't ever expect too much from creatine.

znak is offline Senior Member
    What is your diet like?

What is your work out like?

I am 48 and still growing at about 1 pound a month. Been lifting seriously for three years. Hit some plateaus in strength, but just continue growing.

Looks like either your diet is not right or you are not working out right or both.

Your body will grow if you push it hard and feed it right. Test and deca will help, but will only give real gains if your workout and diet are good.

(By the way, 20 mg of creatine is a lot.)

Ellis is offline New Member
    Yea I would recommend a max 10 mg of creatine a the most.
    Have tried completely changing your workout routine. Such as doing
    different variations and different #'s of sets and reps to give your
    muscles and unfamiliar shock that can cause new growth out of a stale period.Also make sure you are getting tons of protein.

i meant i was taking 5mg before and after.. As for my diet.. its pretty good considering im still young i stay away from alot of fast food eat lots of tuna and veggies drink about a gallon and a half of water a day protien intake is mostly from foods i eat i stopped taking protien shakes since i really hated the taste of them.. but it seems thats the only thing that is really gonna make me grow.. as for lifting i am doing workouts pretty good i think heres my schedule
    mon-shoulders,back
    tues-biceps,triceps
    weds-chest
    thurs-shoulders-biceps-triceps
    sat-usually what ever i feel like usually the odd ball exersises chin ups,squats

hoss827 is offline Banned
    M1t is good from what i hear, stack it with 4-AD. PCT 6-oxo. Nutrition is important too bro. At your weight you should be getting in 270-360 grams a day.

LM1332 Guest
    M1T and T-Bomb is overkill, because both are 1-Testosterone .

M1T and Dyma-Bol 300 may be the best stack, even though some of the Dyma-Bol is converted to 1-Testosterone.

M1T and 4AD, pretty much a waist. 4AD converts into 1-Testosterone in the body anyway.

--DBarcel--

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    sat-usually what ever i feel like usually the odd ball exersises chin ups,squats
    Squats are your odd-ball exercise? I would recommend making that a FULL leg day.

I was thinking of doing a cycle of M1T i found it over at bodybuliding.com its from legalstuff ive heard some good and bad stuff about it.. i heard it gives u gains of 10lbs of muscle but the side affects include loss of appitite and makes u sleepy as hell.. and as for 4ad that stuff kills your liver to much and as for TBomb i have heard nothing but negative feedback about it.. but whats the best form or M1T? Liquid or pills??

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    maybe try a different split on your workouts...these are the splits im a big fan of:
    Monday: Chest/Tris
    Tuesday: Back/Bis
    Wednesday: Cardio
    Thursday: Shoulders
    Friday: LEgs
    Satday: Cardio
    Sunday Cardio

or evern this if you want to only do one muscle group a day...

Chest
    Back
    Shoulders
    LEgs
    Arms

split it up how you want with lots of cardio and don't forget the rest......go heavy on your sets with lower reps and get tons of protein buddy....good luck and pump hard

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    also, i hit traps on my back day as well as my shoulder day which has helped me put on great gains.

hey guys i just purchased the M1T from legal stuff and some 4AD as for my my PCT i picked up some 6oxo i also picked up some Zinc,Magnesum, and Bcomplex am i missing anything else?

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    i would of stuck with the basics for a bit longer creatine, glutamine, protein, and a multi vitamin... but it looks like you already purchased yer pro hormone stuff. good luck and eat eat eat

Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    i would of stuck with the basics for a bit longer creatine, glutamine, protein, and a multi vitamin... but it looks like you already purchased yer pro hormone stuff. good luck and eat eat eat
    creatine is crap.. why u think i turned to PH's i was on and off that **** for a bout a year and tried just about every brand..

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    creatine is crap.. why u think i turned to PH's i was on and off that **** for a bout a year and tried just about every brand..
    People are just offering their help... creatine doesn't wokr for everybody.

fritz2435 is offline Member
    creatine worked for me... i took cell tech, weighing 155 and over a month gained over 10 pounds, and it didn't just seem like water weight. (which it probably was) Also, it helped me past my plateau of 250 on my bench. After about 3 weeks of taking it, my max was 280, where it has plateaued again for the past 8 months. Creatine worked pretty good for me, only to a certain extent. Once your body reaches a certain point and strength level, creatine can no longer move you past that point.

-FTZ

Thread Information