Thread: methy1 test

rk713 is offline Junior Member

methy1 test

i just bought a bottle and was wondering how many pills should i take a day.the bottle says no more than 2 a day but i had to take 9 of the 1ad a day to see good gains.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Hmm....well, 1-AD converts to 1-test. This directly IS 1-test...so the doses shouldn't have to be nearly as high.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Ok, for the best m1t info
    bodybuilding.com -> forums -> supplements

The thing with 1-ad is most of it doesn't get past the liver, so you need to take more to increase the 1-test levels in your blood. By methlyating the 1-test molecule, very little is lost by liver metabolism.

People see great results with 20mg a day for 2-3 weeks.

tony540i is offline New Member
    ok, so i just started taking the legal gear m1t, with the recommended dosage, but the more i'm reading, 20mgs is sounding better than the suggested 10mg...should i definitely bump it up...also does anyone have like a recommended time as to when i should take it i.e. morning, afternoon, pre-workout..etc....?

and lastly, i'm stacking it with oxabol, really don't know much about it, but heard it was a decent stack...any suggestions?

kaotik1 is offline New Member
    if you go to bodybuilding.com there is hundreds of threads about the question u asked about when to take it and how much to take and whats the best stack with M1T

tony540i is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaotik1
    if you go to bodybuilding.com there is hundreds of threads about the question u asked about when to take it and how much to take and whats the best stack with M1T
    THANKS DUDE, I'LL GIVE IT A LOOK...BUT STILL NO WORD ON OXABOL? AM I THE ONLY ONE THATS HEARD OF IT?

Thread Information