Thread: Methyl 1-Test

RHelm60 is offline New Member

Methyl 1-Test

I have decided to take M 1 T but am not sure what I should take with it. I am a noovice with hormones and prohormones. I have heardgood things about taking 4-Ad with it, but I am not sure if that would produce the best results. Any advice? I also am taking clomid as a after cycly anti-estrogen.......is there anythign else i shoudl take besides milk thistle and what doses of both M1t and 4-ad should i be taking the 4-Ad. I'm also curious the doses i shold take the clomid at.......
    Any insight in the subject area would be very appreciated.

scottspeeeds is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RHelm60
    I have decided to take M 1 T but am not sure what I should take with it. I am a noovice with hormones and prohormones. I have heardgood things about taking 4-Ad with it, but I am not sure if that would produce the best results. Any advice? I also am taking clomid as a after cycly anti-estrogen.......is there anythign else i shoudl take besides milk thistle and what doses of both M1t and 4-ad should i be taking the 4-Ad. I'm also curious the doses i shold take the clomid at.......
    Any insight in the subject area would be very appreciated.
    Hey, I'm a novice too. Is M1T a prohormone and is it legal?

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    yes.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    4-ad may mitigate the lethargy associated with m1t, but it's not absolutely necessary. FYI m1t is a steroid , not a prohormone or a prosteroid.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Vpx's m1t is a prohoromone/prosteroid but I read from another post you said that it was either no good or cost too much or something like that.

Yeah, VPX products are typically very overpriced. I'm sure it's quality though.

If you want a good deal on m1t, go to 1fast400.com. They're selling enough for one 3 week cycle for $9.99. Mike, (the guy behind 1fast400), compounds his own producs and is highly respected on the boards.

LM1332 Guest
    **** its pretty **** cheap but how about doses its only a 5mg pill so i need to eat like 3 pills a day or something
    Last edited by LM1332; 01-10-2004 at 07:25 PM.

Yup 3-4 pills a day for 15-20mg.

biff is offline Associate Member
    how long did it take for your gear to arrive i guess it all depends on where you live but i ordered some m1t and i cant wait for it to come in

MegaTron is offline New Member
    VPX M-1-T burns!!!! I take it with a lil bit of milk with 5cc(10mg) and take it like a shot fallowed by water.
    Last edited by MegaTron; 01-12-2004 at 03:35 PM.

GETTING HUGE is offline Junior Member
    Try 20 mg a day if nothing happens bump it to 30mg. Also use a liver cleanse.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GETTING HUGE
    Try 20 mg a day if nothing happens bump it to 30mg. Also use a liver cleanse.
    Who makes M1 test? Where can you get it? Were you happy with the gains you made What were they?

Curious about this substance. Please inform me

ironmanmike is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    Yeah, VPX products are typically very overpriced. I'm sure it's quality though.

If you want a good deal on m1t, go to 1fast400.com. They're selling enough for one 3 week cycle for $9.99. Mike, (the guy behind 1fast400), compounds his own producs and is highly respected on the boards.

That's really cheap. Has anyone ordered this stuff from this place before? Hows the quality? Is it effective? If so that price cant be beat.

If there's one supplement company that I trust, it's Mike at 1fast400. He regularly sends his and other products out for independent testing. He's bit of a watchdog.

He posts a lot on the Avant lab forums and is higly respected there and other places.

Brando457 is offline New Member
    My m1t is from gaspri nutrition http://www.richgaspri.com has anyone used it? And if so how was it. 10mg per pill

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    try 10mg a day first, its some pretty serious stuff! pumps are almost unbearable!

Thread Information