Brazy is offline Junior Member

when to take ephedra and caffiene??

i just got some caffiene and ephedra.. i also have ephedrine, but i was told ephedra has less jittery side effects..

i am 174lbs.. thats 77kg i beleive

how much ephedra and caffiene should i take and how long before my workout?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    how tall are you?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

im 5'8

i've gone to the doctor got everything checked out. he said as long as i dont abuse it, he doesnt see any problems

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I am not usre of a exact formula to use for the ECA stack . MY main conern was at your height and weight why are you taking a ECA stack. No offense but your underweight IMO. If you simply put on more LBM your body fat would drop down. If you do a search for ECA on this site you will be able to find some recomendations on a ECA stack.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

im 17% body fat perhaps? if not 18%

cb25 is offline Banned
    the usual dose that I've seen recommended is like 20mg ephedra to 200mg caffeine - take this amount twice a day...

some people use more, some people less...my advice would be to start slowly, say 10mg ephedra and 100mg caffeine and work your way up to that dose...see how your body reacts to it before you go jumping into it, you know?

Optica is offline New Member
    Yeah, ive taken ephedra and ephedrine both for a little while at diffrent times. I felt the ephedra less then the ephedrine, but then agian maybe i built a resistancy up.

Everyones bodys diffrent right, i was takin 24mg ephedrine, 200mg caffine and 345 aspirin when i woke up, then similar in the nite before working out. Start low, because it limits your chances of accident

I'd say take your E/C about an hour before workout. And if you want to take it other then that, in the morning when you wakeup before your meal if possible, because of its appitite suppresing abilities

Thread Information