magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

methyl 1 test quality

ok, i found something on a post mentioning a site which had methyl 1 test for $9.99 for 60 pills @ 5mg/ pill (underground labratories) so i checked it out. Now it's got me thinking, in the past all i've seen are 80 pills @ 10mg a pill (legal gear)anywhere from $45-80. My question is how does the quality of the cheaper one compare to the more ezpensive ???? even thoguh it's only 10 bucks a bottle i don;t want to be putting something into me thats not a good product, so i was just wondering if anyone could help me out on this one before i got and try this.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    That was my post. Mike from 1fast400 orders the bulk raw powder, fills and caps his own product.

He's known for sending his and other products out for independent labratory analysis--a bit of a watchdog for supplements.

The thing is, the raw powder is pretty cheap. Mike is more concerned with loyal customers rather than making a quick buck. It's quality.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks for the reply, ill give it a try and see how it works. its good to hear someone cares about quality rather than making a quick buck with some inferior product

Thread Information