Thread: Taraxatone...

hoss827 is offline Banned

Taraxatone...

Anyone know how many dosages of taraxatone i should take a week would be? It just says take one dose on the bottle taht you should take 3 after your morning meal...and 3 after your mid-da y meal...well does that mean everday??? Or just once a week or soemthing...

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    its everyday for 10 days

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Thanks bro, didn't know how often to take it...you know what the effects of it are? Bump for results.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    my boyfriend gets every supplement under the sun........lol.........i have a bottle or 2 of it laying around my house.............havent even thought about taking it yet...........anyone have good results with it ?......or is it the same as all the other bullsh!t?
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    it works Danielle, but it is only a temporary thing. After you get off of it, the water returns (and possibly over bloats you for a short time period due to the rebound). It works fine if you have something coming up that you need to be dehydrated for though.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I agree it does work but through personal experience I have noticed that the more time I have used it the less effective it has been.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    it works Danielle, but it is only a temporary thing. After you get off of it, the water returns (and possibly over bloats you for a short time period due to the rebound). It works fine if you have something coming up that you need to be dehydrated for though.

thanks.........i really dont need it now........lol......with wearing sweaters and jackets for this 2 degree weather.....really no need to be dehydrated......probably take it in the spring/early summer..............
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Thread Information