unclemoney is offline Senior Member

starting 1-ad 4-ad cycle, how should i spread it out?

Well, I'm starting a 1-ad/4-ad cycle tomarrow but I was wondering 3 things.

1. I'm going to take 6 pills of ergopharms 1-ad a day should I spread out the 6 or can I take 2 pills 3 times a day?

2. I bought AST 4-ad(250mg) and the bottle says only take 2 pills or should I be taking more

3. Can I take them both at the same time? For example: I wake up, take the 1-ad then right after that take the 4-ad. Or would I have to split them up because they might mess each other up in the stomach?

ADAWG is offline Junior Member
    I have heard people talking about this stuff and I hate to break into your conversation but what is 1-ad and 4-ad? Is it a testosterone pre-cursor like testrogel or mag 10? and if so why is it better? Ive heard from some people that they are seeing up to 20 pound gains and if thats the case sign me up? Before you go any further do you think you could explain this to me?

1-ad converts into 1-test and 4-ad is 4-androstenediol, the 1-ad is good for stength gains and the 4-ad is good for weight gains. Yes, other people have gained 20#'s from it, maybe even more. Well, I will tell you how it works out for me.

Are they both over the counter products that you can get at the GNC or do you have to get it at specific websites

Now that I think about what you said im led to believe that instead of being a pre-cursor to testosterone it is almost like a synthetic. Am i wrong because a pre-cursor promotes your natural test and this sounds like its posing as test

Well, all I know is this stuff is proven to work, boosts your test levels and yes you can get it at the GNC, but I would reccomend buying it somewhere else because, I think the gnc charges way to much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    split them up alternate back in forth with a meal

Cardones is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    split them up alternate back in forth with a meal
    I'm starting the same 1ad/4ad stack. So we shouldn't take them 3 times a day at the same time?

Thread Information