IronAdam is offline Member

VPX vs. LG's M1=T

Is the delivery method of VPX's M1-T really any better then taking the pills from Legal Gear? What I mean is, is it worth the extra cash for VPX? Also, VPX claims they were the first to engineer 1-Test and Methyl 1-Test, anybody know if thats true, and weather or not it gives more credit to VPX's formula?

Curios to get some real info. I don't feel like getting burned for $50-$100. Most posts I've seen praise M1-T for real gains, but it's hard to tell who's for real.

Lastly, if M1-T basically is a steroid bonded to a lipid chain, how can it legally be sold? Is it in line to be inspected by the FDA? Will it be banned anytime soon? I appreciate any info you can give me.

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    Is the delivery method of VPX's M1-T really any better then taking the pills from Legal Gear? What I mean is, is it worth the extra cash for VPX? Also, VPX claims they were the first to engineer 1-Test and Methyl 1-Test, anybody know if thats true, and weather or not it gives more credit to VPX's formula?

Curios to get some real info. I don't feel like getting burned for $50-$100. Most posts I've seen praise M1-T for real gains, but it's hard to tell who's for real.

Lastly, if M1-T basically is a steroid bonded to a lipid chain, how can it legally be sold? Is it in line to be inspected by the FDA? Will it be banned anytime soon? I appreciate any info you can give me.
    dont go with VPX, i'm doin LG now and its doin fine

Quote Originally Posted by CoRnErBaCk24
    dont go with VPX, i'm doin LG now and its doin fine
    What kinda results are you getting? Where did you buy it?

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    LG or 1fast400,
    The compound is already methylated, wtf does their delivery system do to improve that? VPX has been ripping ppl off for years.

Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    LG or 1fast400,
    The compound is already methylated, wtf does their delivery system do to improve that? VPX has been ripping ppl off for years.
    Apparently nothing, I'm gunna go with LG or 1fast400. Any idea of stores where LG M1-T is sold? My card just had random charges on it, so its suspended till they find out where the charges came from. It says sprint, but I've never used them Is there any hope of finding it in a store?

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    Apparently nothing, I'm gunna go with LG or 1fast400. Any idea of stores where LG M1-T is sold? My card just had random charges on it, so its suspended till they find out where the charges came from. It says sprint, but I've never used them Is there any hope of finding it in a store?
    for LG go to either MilleniumFitness.com or Bodybuilding.com

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    i have gaspri which was 90 cap of 10 mg caps for like 30 something kilosports.com

Thread Information