RP7
    RP7 is offline Member

N02 vs Prohormones - Sides

I'm considering doing one of the two, and haven't had much luck on finding side effects for NO2 usage. Are there any? And what is the word on creatine usgae while on NO2? Just like every goddang thing in this industry it seems to be Jim Bob's word vs Joe Schmo vs the supplement company.

And as for my understanding of PHs, the sides are similar to gear w/less gains. Correct?

Forget the "just do gear" responses, I'm not ready to jump back in that world yet.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RP7
    I'm considering doing one of the two, and haven't had much luck on finding side effects for NO2 usage. Are there any? And what is the word on creatine usgae while on NO2? Just like every goddang thing in this industry it seems to be Jim Bob's word vs Joe Schmo vs the supplement company.

And as for my understanding of PHs, the sides are similar to gear w/less gains. Correct?

Forget the "just do gear" responses, I'm not ready to jump back in that world yet.
    I've yet to hear much good of NO2, I used it years ago when it first came out, and didn't get anything from it, most guys that even use it now say it's garbage.
    Sides of PH are somewhat similar to real gear, mine weren't as bad as what I get on gear. Contrary to what alot of people would say, I made pretty good gains off of prohormones, all depends on using them correctly.

C.K. is offline Junior Member
    I take NOX3 (Universals version of NO2), and I have had some pretty good results. i have a complete book on the stuff, and I can't find a single side on it other than if you take too much it can have a reduce effect. I also take creatine, and teh NO2 was kind of made to work with the stuff because it helps creatine load up and actually work 30% better than just taking it alone. Sides on creatine would most likely be a little acne and you need to drink water for your kidney's sake. Also, right after you stop taking creatine your body will have a bit of a tuff time making it, but eventually everything goes back to normal. also took 1AD and 4AD but no real gains...only nasty sides! NO2 did more for me, and creatine is my favorite. Hope that helps.
    Last edited by C.K.; 01-17-2004 at 07:05 PM.

Thread Information