Thread: Stuck in a rutt

Mr.En4cer is offline New Member

Stuck in a rutt

Ok.. am looking to Lose weight at the best rate i can .. i do lifting and some running {just started} im 285 and i got a hellatious (i think i spelt it right) Craving for that thing we all know and love .. i try and fight it and it works for a week if im lucky..

Some people have been telling me xend.. (cant remember how to spell it.) but i just wanted to see what all my options were.. and im on a tight buget at this point in time so i want to get the best for my money

Mr.En4cer is offline New Member

me agian

LOL i for got to put it FOOD>.........

Keep up with your running and watch your diet. I assume that’s what you were talking about when you said “that thing we all know and love”. The other thing we all know and love will actually help you burn calories. Anyway, start weaning off on your carbohydrates the later in the day you go, and try to have minimal, if any before bed. I still have some, because I am not able to sleep otherwise. Remember though you won’t start to see results right away, so give your diet and exercise program a fair trial before changing it. Try not to crash the weight off. The slower it comes off, the less chance that you’re going to have of putting it back on. What your friend was referring to is Xenadrine. It’s your basic herbal version of the ECA stack. Personally I find that one is as good as the other, so don’t get to hung up on brand names. Using an ECA stack in conjunction with a decent diet and regular running should melt away those pounds. Oh yeah, I always forget this one. Make sure to drink plenty of water.

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    ECA stack (Ephedrine , Caffeine , Aspirin) is also very good as well, especially in subduing hunger, but you might get some light shakes with it (esp. at higher doses).

Thread Information