Thread: hgh at 17

TheGame826 is offline Member

hgh at 17

hey guys i take creatine and weight gainer. i was really thinking bout using growth hormone . do you guys think i am to young?
    i have plenty of knowledge in the gym not hurt myself, i was just wondering if im to young to even use otc legal steroids

even the legal stuff that i could buy at gnc?
    and if not hgh what about andro?

Don’t bother with Andro or any of that pro-hormone crap. It’s a waste of money. For the amount that you have to take and the results you get, it’s worth the while just buying real A/S. (Which you are also to young for by the way). My advise to you would be to stick to the basic 3. Creatine, L-Glutamine and Whey Protein. Anything more than that isn’t really feasible at your age and stage of development. You’ll get a bigger benefit now out of a proper diet than any OTC supplement will give you.

ptbyjason Guest
    At your age, don't take andro of hGh. One thing it is illegal for you to purchase it (at least in TX) and another thing it will be a waste of money. Plus it can hurt you. Your testosterone levels and natural human growth hormone levels are high enough already to be wasting your money on stuff like that. Hgh shouldn't be taken until after 30, andro (if anyone insists on taking it) should be older than 21.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Your body will produce HGH until about age 21. Keep the creatine, protein powders etc, eat right, train hard, sleep 8+ hours each night and you will make incredible gains for many years to come. The OTC prohormones, gh releasers etc at GNC are garbage. I at 37yo have tried many of them and they simply do very little or nothing. Be safe and good luck

ptbyjason Guest
    Originally posted by dumbells101
    Your body will produce HGH until about age 21.

are you sure bro? I always thought it was 30 before your HGH started dropping and natural test was 21. I never had any absolute proof of it, but if you could back it up and I would love to learn the facts behind it. Not flaming, just want to know for sure if I have been lying to people all these years.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Bro I would never think you were flaming. Since one of growth hormones primary (not exhaustive) actions is the stimultation of physical growth, we can deduct that when the epiphyseal plate becomes completely ossified (growth plates set) then growth stops. In men most bones are fused by the early 20's. Of course that does not mean total production stops, just growth levels. GH has other metabolic actions such as maintaining blood glucose levels, increasing uptake of glucose and amino acids into muscle cells and stimulating release of fatty acids from the fat cells.

Test levels increase 10 fold at puberty and remains higher until older, unless production slows from some kind of stress or problem.

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    You have to be mentally retarded to take GH at the age of 17
    unless you were in some freak car accident and need to regenerate lost muscle and tissue.. at that age your body is still fragile, you shouldn't even be thinking of andro at that age let alone GH !?!.. oh and you do know that GH runs about $2000 a month , right ?

alright guys i get the picture.
    i didnt wanna take growth hormone that would give me huge affects, just the legal shit that i could otc.

anyways forget it ill stick to creatine and protein

mopar_13 is offline New Member
    thats right legal shit because thats all it is shit

Besides you have enough GH flowing through your body at that age just load int the calories and protein

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    At your age just take in the creatine and glutamine a good multi vit and keep the cals and protein high and you,ll make good gains.HGH is for the exp BB and you would be best leaving it alone for the time being.Train hard and smart

Thread Information