sensaispike is offline Member

Question methy 1 testosterone

So just a fue quick about M1T. I have been reading alot about it and the sides sound pretty bad. What would you say would be good to take with it to reduce the sides....Also what would you say to do for PCT???? I just want to get it right so i keep most of the gains.....I Also want to get it all at one time that way I dont skip a beat....Thanks and L8ter

so i guess no body has any advise????

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Clomid or Nolvadex for PCT.
    Good prohormone info at www.bodybuilding.com forums.

I don't know what you mean by "getting it all at one time" though.

ok so i was reading about clomid and nolvadex , and it seems as though they only stop the absorbtion of estrogen and they dont reduce the production.. so
    from what i understand that to mean is once you stop taking them there will still be excess estrogen being produced by your body...so then what is the point of taking it???? I under stand that it is fast acting to block the estrogen but it seems as though you would want to take something with it that reduced estrogen production... is this not correct??? also i have seen some things about taking 1ad with m1t, does anyone know anything about this??? i just want to get it right so i am not loseing the gains i make, or wasting money..... any ways any and all comments are welcomed...thanks...L8ter

By the way are clomid and nolvadex legal...

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    Methyl-1-test does not convert to estrogen so oyu will only need clomid and nolvadex for your PCT, clomid and nolvadex can be purchased legally online. And no there will be no rebound estrogen effect after discontinuing your nolvadex.

so fartdeamon where on line do i have to go to get clomid and nolvadex and which one would you say is better??? also i am hearing alot about 4-ad trans, whats the deal with that alot of people are sayiny to see any good gains you have use it with the 4-ad... and if so does it have to be trans or would the pill form work?

4-ad doesn't work, PM me about the nolvadex online and i'll get you the site

you have been PM ed

pestis is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sensaispike
    you have been PM ed
    Fartdaemon
    you seem to spend a lot of time on the darkside threads. What is your real opinion of M1T? I am waiting to cycle until my training and diet are where I want them to be, about 2 months from now, and am deciding whether to go M1T first or go straight to test enan.
    What do you think?
    also, what doseage do you reccomend for nolva and clomid for M1T pct?
    Hailz,
    Pestis

Hey Bro, to be honest go with the test enthanate, M1T is just as harsh and most likely won't work as good, if you want me to make you up a good beginner cycle just PM me.

Anyways I am going to try Methyl-1-Test I will post the results in a month or so along with my opinion....However at 9.99 bottle you can't go wrong, I would purcahse 1 bottle if I where you and just try it for 2 weeks....you won't need pct after only 2 weeks

Good luck,

FD

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    FYI, aaw a thread at anabolicminds where the guy had access to liver/test/estrogen testing. His testosterone was down to 45ng/dl in 4 days. His baseline was around 650, so it will shut you down hard after only 2 weeks.

pestis is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    FYI, aaw a thread at anabolicminds where the guy had access to liver/test/estrogen testing. His testosterone was down to 45ng/dl in 4 days. His baseline was around 650, so it will shut you down hard after only 2 weeks.
    So MMC78,
    would you recommend PCT and what amounts?

musclehead1967 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fartdaemon
    Hey Bro, to be honest go with the test enthanate, M1T is just as harsh and most likely won't work as good, if you want me to make you up a good beginner cycle just PM me.

Anyways I am going to try Methyl-1-Test I will post the results in a month or so along with my opinion....However at 9.99 bottle you can't go wrong, I would purcahse 1 bottle if I where you and just try it for 2 weeks....you won't need pct after only 2 weeks

Good luck,

FD
    Have you started that M1T cycle yet? I've tried that 9.99 bottle and its better than the 50.00 ones you see in the internet. I'm starting maybe another M1T cycle, you think you might some idea stacking that with something? How about stacking S1+ with something, would you have an idea?

Thread Information