Big_Viking_07 is offline New Member

Question on over the counter GH.

I am 23 and have been training for a long time. I have used Prohormones and did not like the side effects. I am looking in to over the counter Gh products. I would like any info anyone could give me on results, side effects, brands to get.

Thanks

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    bump, me too

cb25 is offline Banned
    Over the counter GH products?? The only ones I've heard of are the ones that contain the 3 amino acids that make up gh in the body (i think it's arginine, ornithine, lysine??).

If that's the case, I doubt it's worth. Just because you take in 3 amino acids doesn't mean they'll automatically jump intogether and create GH...

If that's not what you're talking about...then I'm an idiot, and let me know what's in the products you're talking about.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    hmmmm.......im sure about actual over-the-counter GH?...................i know theres over-the-counter GH relasers.............which is probably better to start out with anyways...........i dont know if you can get this on the market or not......but i have a packet right here..........."Secretagogue-One"............anyone know of this?.........

it consits of what CB said......amino acid blend, glycine, glutamine, tyrosine...............i dont know how well it works either......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    OTC, GH products are all a total waste of money imo.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fartdaemon
    OTC, GH products are all a total waste of money imo.
    Totally agree. OTC GH is a contradiction in terms. Save your money. The best OTC suppliment is t-bomb by mhp. Just my two cents.

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    t-bomb is good, however the best is the recent acutal legal steroid , methyl-1-test!

look into it, you can get it for 9.99 at 1fast400.com

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    First, I'd like to point out that growth hormone is nothing but a string of amino acids.

OTC you can get horemone releasers like the Secretagogue-One, and there are a few that have the actual pharmasutical grade growth hormone like, Vital HGH.

The only problem with OTC growth hormone is that there's such a small amount of it that it's pretty much completely useless unless you have a problem with your body putting out any growth hormone at all.

You also have to remember that growth hormone isn't all that good for growing muscle anyway. It's much better for burning fat. If you take too much growth hormone you can get some really bad side effects, most of which can't be reversed. It's much better to just get your body to pump out more GH.

Thnks guys that helps a lot. what about Illegal GH for someone my age Ive heard I sould wait until Im older.

Thnks guys that helps a lot. what about Illegal GH for someone my age Ive heard I sould wait until Im older.

At your age, you should get an x-ray done to see if your bones have fused. If you take GH before your bones fuse, you can cause them to fuse before you have finished growing. When giving GH to pediatric patients, they are given x-rays every 6 months. You're not a pediatric age any more at 23, but there is a slight chance that you have not finished growing yet, but more than likely you have.

If you don't have fat to burn, it may not even be worth taking GH. If you weight the risk/benefit ration, not to mention daily shots, it may not be worth it to even bother with GH.

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    ummm... call me crazy... but growth hormone is a peptide hormone. aka something that those lovely gastric acids will tear to shreds. so even if something contains growth hormone, when taken orally, it doesn't stand a chance in the stomach.... its just degraded to its basic parts. kinda why there's no oral insulin ....

Very true what sinista wrote. That's why the OTC GH's (that actually contain GH) are sublingual. You spray or place it under the tongue and it gets absorbed sublingually.

smash123456 is offline New Member
    will over the counter gh have side effects on me

You don't have to worry about side effects with OTC GH. The amount of GH is so low that you'd have to take several bottles per day in order to see any real difference, let alone getting too much of it in your system.

sinista63 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DBarcelo
    Very true what sinista wrote. That's why the OTC GH's (that actually contain GH) are sublingual. You spray or place it under the tongue and it gets absorbed sublingually.
    ah... thank you for enlightening me... i didn't realize it was sublingual... as you can see i haven't had any experience with otc gh.

No problem. Most people wouldn't have even thought about that. And it is a good point to make and have posted up here. If you buy a product that's supposed to be actual GH and you swollow it, it's not actual GH. It has to be taken sublingually. If the product says it raises your GH levels and you swallow it, then it's just a precurser to get your body to raise it's own GH production.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smash123456
    will over the counter gh have side effects on me
    yes, it will make your wallet shrink, don't waste your money on that crap

Ambulance is offline Member
    I agree with scott

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    I just saw an ad for some otc GH from GNC so i know wha tyou are talking about, sounds like its bunk though.

Thread Information