Thread: meta cel!!!

yankees42885 is offline New Member

meta cel!!!

I posted this a lil while ago but have gotten 0 responses!!!!!!!! i just wanna kno if anyone has tried meta cel and if anyone has gotten results from it.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yankees42885
    I posted this a lil while ago but have gotten 0 responses!!!!!!!! i just wanna kno if anyone has tried meta cel and if anyone has gotten results from it.
    sorry you have gotten 0 responses, but more than likely no one has tried it. try it out for yourself and let us know how it works for you.

--hawk

GNCGUY83 is offline Junior Member
    never heard of it.....probably tastes like shit though

yankees42885 is offline New Member
    actually man, surprisingly it tastes amazing.... tastes just likke orange soda... its really good.

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member
    I am currently using Meta-Cel at the instruction of my personal trainer. he said it was a really good supplement to take. I take one shake before my evening meal on non-workout days, and 2 on workout days, one of which I bring to the gym and drink immediately following my workout. I have been using it for about 2 weeks, and I do notice my body getting thicker, though that could also be because I'm trying to build mass lifting HEAVY ass weights. I got the lemonade flavor and it really tastes just like lemonade, not chalky or anything. I'm taking that along with MHP Trac and plenty of protein, and I'm gonna stick with the Meta Cel for a while because I think it will be a really good supplement.

Thread Information