drock20 is offline New Member

expensive protein worth it?

I've heard about beverly international from a few people who said it was the best. Especially their protein called muscle provider. It is priced at 2 pounds for 45.00 but I can get it for 32. The company basically says that it's better to pay more for something that works than pay less for something that doesn't. It is expensive and I wonder if you guys think it is worth it or not.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I use cheap **** and it works awesome.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    I use cheap **** and it works awesome.
    If you are serious about putting on some meat, you are going to be using a LOT of protein powder in your life. I mean a LOT.

I buy in BULK based on taste and price, I like the taste EAS and the bang for your buck of N Large 2. I average two packages of EAS and four scoops of N Large a day. Adds up, but I don't have the time to eat, much less cook the 100+ g of protein this provided. Thank God I not a starving student.

The answer really depends on your budget and taste.

LORDBLiTZ Guest

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I buy cheap protein because of the reasons mentioned above, I go through so much, that it would cost a fortune to buy expensive ****, when it's gonna do the same job as what my cheap one is doing.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    It really depends on your system and what you can tolerate. I only use the expensive protien powders because I don't like being all gassy, which is the most common effect of protien. I can also get the runs with the cheap stuff. And the cheaper stuff usually isn't as easy for your body to use. I eat a lot of steak, chicken, tuna, etc., so I don't have to rely on protein shakes too much. I also drink Nepro, which has a lot of protein in it. It is very expensive, but it has more than just protein, it has all of the amino acids, vitamins, minerals, etc. a 4oz can costs about $4. I drink about 4 of those cans per day and that gives me more that what I need for the day, and the food I eat is just extra. Since I do that, I don't have to use the powdered protien except for post workout and two hours after working out.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    www.alltheywhey.com get isolate its the purest form of whey, its cheap, and the strawberry taste really good..

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Don't subscribe to the fact that the more expensive the better.

Thread Information