gokorn1 is offline New Member

cutting Gel does it work

http://www.suncoastsupplements.com/nutcutgel4oz.html

has any one tried this b4 does it work?

Smallnaturalbuilder is offline Associate Member
    I tried it something like a year ago...and it surprisingly worked very well. The main problem with this product is the extremely expensive cost. A small bottle for $70 bucks. Actually, while I was using this fat burning gel I made no changes to my diet whatsoever, and believe me, my diet really sucked. Still, I was able to obtain some very good results, dropped from 11% to 8% bodyfat...something like that (in a span of 2 months approximately). I wish I did the "low carb-high protein" diet while I was on Cutting Gel, because with the diet alone I dropped from 12% to 7%. Of course, those percentages don't fool me because the fat calculator in my gym is very unstable and I don't trust it completely. However, I really noticed a big loss of local fat and my abs where begginging to show a little bit.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    hmmmm..........so you rub if on your fat and its suppossed to make you cut?......how in the world does that work

"When exercise don't give you the body you want, you need Cutting Gel™. Cutting Gel"

trying to say its better then exercise?.......i dont know.....sounds if'y to me.......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Smallnaturalbuilder is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    hmmmm..........so you rub if on your fat and its suppossed to make you cut?......how in the world does that work

"When exercise don't give you the body you want, you need Cutting Gel™. Cutting Gel"

trying to say its better then exercise?.......i dont know.....sounds if'y to me.......

I'm no chemist but I guess it has some thermogenic ingredients on it. Yes, I rubbed it on my abdominal area and noticed significant fat loss. By the way...is that you on the avatar? lol

Ambulance is offline Member
    Quit flirting with my wife

Thread Information