quadfreak18 is offline New Member

anyone tried new nitro tech?????

Sup guys/gals....well i just saw a new flavor in nitro techs protien its called passion fruit....has anyone tried it???? Well if you have pleas4e post what you thought of it!!!!!!

thnx

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by quadfreak18
    Sup guys/gals....well i just saw a new flavor in nitro techs protien its called passion fruit....has anyone tried it???? Well if you have pleas4e post what you thought of it!!!!!!

thnx
    most people on here prefer to spend there money on wiser choices than the whole muscletech hype.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    most people on here prefer to spend there money on wiser choices than the whole muscletech hype.
    It's over priced for sure, but in addition it tastes like A$$. I used it for a while when I first started lifting cuz I was young and believed thier BS ads If they haven't completely reformulated the tase aspect of thier product chances are that fruit passion tastes like A$$ too. Go with pro complex by Optimum, tastes good (no squeemish face when I drink it) and it has 55g of protein per serving and a bunch of aminos and glutamine, and its CHEAPER. Check out www.massnutrition.com for some good prices.

Peace

Ambulance is offline Member
    www.proteinfactory.com make ur own...cheaper

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member
    Actually, I like it. I use it and the taste is fine (I use Chocolate) and I got no problems with it. Maybe it is overpriced, which is why I don't always use it, but I like that protein, easy to digest, no bowel problems with it like I had with Pro Complex. I like Muscle Milk too, that stuff is great, every flavor I tried has been awesome.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by repeatoffender
    Actually, I like it. I use it and the taste is fine (I use Chocolate) and I got no problems with it. Maybe it is overpriced, which is why I don't always use it, but I like that protein, easy to digest, no bowel problems with it like I had with Pro Complex. I like Muscle Milk too, that stuff is great, every flavor I tried has been awesome.
    I dunno what nitro-tech you use, but mine tasted terrible (compared to pro complex). And pro complex doesn't give me bowel problems, I had more problems with nitro-tech as well. I could hardly drink the whole shaker without gagging. How long have you been using it? I wonder if they could have improved the taste that much?

Anyone else tried both? Curious

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member
    I picked up my Nitro-Tech about 1 week ago, tastes fine to me. Maybe it is improved now. The Pro Complex always made my turds rock hard, so I had to stop using it. Nitro Tech is ok, doesn't taste out of this world or anything, but I like it. I just wouldn't buy it all the time due to price. All our bodies are different, and I have heard a lot of positive about Pro Complex, but all I know is that for me it isn't the best. Muscle milk is great too, inexpensive, and also I believe it's the best bang for your buck.

Thread Information