Leech is offline New Member

No loading with Cell Tech?

I just went up to GNC to get a 2lb Cell Tech and the guy at the counter said he read some studies that suggest you don't need to load, just take before you work out. I've always heard you have to load and even the canister of Cell Tech says I have to load.

Anybody heard of not having to load? BTW it's the regular lemon/lime cell tech powder.

Sculpter is offline New Member
    Hey,

I haven't been around long but I've never heard of not loading. Physiologically, it makes sense to load up and then maintain the concentration in your body. You get the max effect.

But I do know there are better places than GNC to buy stuff and there are WAY better places than GNC to get advice.

my $0.02

S

Quote Originally Posted by Sculpter
    Hey,

I haven't been around long but I've never heard of not loading. Physiologically, it makes sense to load up and then maintain the concentration in your body. You get the max effect.

But I do know there are better places than GNC to buy stuff and there are WAY better places than GNC to get advice.

my $0.02

S
    Yea I didn't even ask and he told me. I saw a Cell Tech 7lber on an Ebay store for like $40. So I'm definitely not going back to GNC.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    It's not absolutely necessay to load, but I always do. It just builds up the concentration of creatine in your muscles faster.

syd
    syd is offline Junior Member
    GNC is the antichrist of bb...

eshestun is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    It's not absolutely necessay to load, but I always do. It just builds up the concentration of creatine in your muscles faster.

And you get those nasty RUNS!!!

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    i personally don't load, i just think its muscle tech's way of getting you to buy more of their s hit. i'm probably wrong but i never feel like i'm getting my money's worth with supps even if i do see great results

--hawk

TheGame826 is offline Member
    there are plenty of posts about this guys.

Loading with 20g of creatine is a big waste. Physically your body can only absorb 5g a day of creatine, so what happens to the other 15g? it gets pissed out. The most i would suggest taking per serving in 10g, just in case some of the creatine is turned into creatinine in which case it is useless. 10g a day with no loading works great.

paulastone is offline Member
    And the best way to take it, is Post workout. No need to do the load phase, its only gona empty the container faster

Quote Originally Posted by paulastone
    And the best way to take it, is Post workout. No need to do the load phase, its only gona empty the container faster
    Post workout? So it really matters when? I was taking it before so I didn't have to take it and a protein shake afterwards. Is that how you do it, protein and cell tech after work out?

Well your body will absorb most is not all the creatine after training becouse your body is in need of sugar/insuline. This is why ppl mix sugar with creatine or use celltech so that the sugar will raise your insuline levels and your body will absorb all the nutrient. They call it the window of apportunaty(sp) so more insuline level=more nutrient absorb in the muscle. so take your serving of cell tech at the end of your workout, and a protein shake 20min after. Or i do this, use fruit punch celltech and mix with 2 scoop(50g) of vanilla protein, taste really really good

Well your body will absorb most is not all the creatine after training becouse your body is in need of sugar/insuline. This is why ppl mix sugar with creatine or use celltech so that the sugar will raise your insuline levels and your body will absorb all the nutrient. They call it the window of apportunaty(sp) so more insuline level=more nutrient absorb in the muscle. so take your serving of cell tech at the end of your workout, and a protein shake 20min after. Or i do this, use fruit punch celltech and mix with 2 scoop(50g) of vanilla protein, taste really really good
    That's a good idea. I have dextrose but I haven't been adding it, should I add that to the cell tech or does that have enough sugar?

the cell tech has enough bro just go with two scoops on the celltech and your good to go
    if you have the normal creatine(without sugar) then use dextrose

the cell tech has enough bro just go with two scoops on the celltech and your good to go
    if you have the normal creatine(without sugar) then use dextrose
    Yeah I've got the celltech, thanks for the advice bro. Thanks to all you other guys too.

TheGame826 is offline Member
    yeah dont worry about adding sugar to celltech, it has 75g per serving already.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGame826
    Guess that means I don't have to add the dextrose to the protein shake either, if I take them back to back. Right?

Football_Bill is offline Associate Member
    THis is the only problem I have with taking after a workout. I workout at night, and go to bed about an hour after I get home. Wouldn't the sugard give some energy during the workout, and as for trying to loose fat, isn't that a liot of suger to go to bed on? Just a though, glad I found this thread because I am starting my Cell Tech today.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I have always loaded with creatine. Just read the directions. Cell-tech is full of sugar. You can get an affordable creatine for alot less. I use iron-tek.

Thread Information