Thread: new guy

newi is offline New Member

new guy

hey guys i need mad help im barely starting to lift weights n stuff i dont have a clue on what supp. to take their are different people telling me totally different things like that nitro tech or something milk from gnc and 1ad andro things like that but i need more info on this supp. crap i wouldnt wanna end up with a ####ed up liver or anything. im 5'8 145 if that helps

sensaispike is offline Member
    what is your age?....and what are your goals......and actualy if you are just starting i think that maybe the first thing you should worry about is haveing proper nutrition and a good solid work out routine....than you can pick up on the supplements a little later on...this may just be my opinion but i would think that you would want to get your body in the swing of and used to just simply lifting, that way you will learn how your body reacts to that with out any thing to supplement it....but than again this may just be my personal opinion...
    L8ter

Quote Originally Posted by sensaispike
    what is your age?....and what are your goals......and actualy if you are just starting i think that maybe the first thing you should worry about is haveing proper nutrition and a good solid work out routine....than you can pick up on the supplements a little later on...this may just be my opinion but i would think that you would want to get your body in the swing of and used to just simply lifting, that way you will learn how your body reacts to that with out any thing to supplement it....but than again this may just be my personal opinion...
    L8ter

im 18.yeah i think u have a point but what it sounds like is that its going to take my some time but i dont really want to take that long because i have hort attention span if i dont see good results like in a couple a weeks than im just lost i started to lift weights around sept through november (i stopped for december and im just now gonna start again)i didnt take anything but i was just getting toned and stuff but after a while nothing was happening i wasnt getting anybigger so thats why i now want some info on some supp. before i starting ordering any crap. oh question my chest was getting huge and i wasnt trying to hard to work it out but it looked weird because my arms and well my body wasnt in porportion why was this anybody know

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you are looking for a quick fix then you are looking in the wrong place....getting down proper training/dieting/supplementation is something that most of us consider to be an entire life style, not just a quick fix to look good for a week. also supplements will not make up for a poor diet or a poor training program...you need to eat and train. properly to grow properly

well to begin with im not looking for a quick fix im actually trying to do this right but as im looking at the message board and the conversations and stuff these guys are taking way too many things i mean isnt their just a product that has everything already in it because as for my diet i take care of it, as for the training im working on that and im not trying to get like the rock huge just a medium build kind of thing
    so what does 1ad basically do?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newi
    well to begin with im not looking for a quick fix im actually trying to do this right but as im looking at the message board and the conversations and stuff these guys are taking way too many things i mean isnt their just a product that has everything already in it because as for my diet i take care of it, as for the training im working on that and im not trying to get like the rock huge just a medium build kind of thing
    so what does 1ad basically do?

The best supplement for you right now would be a protein powder and a proper diet. Personally, you shouldn't be using 1ad yet, esp considering you don't know about it. Keep everything natural for now, get your training down, diet and sleep in order first, that's all that matters at this point, those are your 3 most important perameters

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    good advice above....and by the way 1AD doesnt really do much except shut down your natural testosterone production. Plus you have to triple the recommended dose to get any type of results which would cost a small fortune for an 8 week cycle...money i'd rather spend on food... There are a lot of guys that are taking quite a few things, this I agree with, but I promise you that if you just eat 6-7 meals per day spread 2-3 hours apart combined with a kick@ss training program you will see good results..if you need any specific help feel free to PM me...I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but recently I've lost 10lbs of FAT and my strength went up in the process.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Don't worry about taking 1-AD yet....What are your stats at? Also, be sure to get the four things down...

1. Diet
    2. Workouts.
    3. PROPER FORM! I CANNOT stress how important this is!!!!!!!!!1
    4. Train hard and never say die.

sigrabbit is offline Member
    Darkseid is ABSOLUTELY correct!!! The only supplement you need right now is a good protein powder, and maybe some multivitamins. Dude, get your diet and training in order then you will grow. You need to research this site for diets and training,then post your proposed plan of action and let everyone give you tips.

Thread Information