1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member

diary of thermorexin

i started using my thermorexin today and took one pill with my breakfast after i worked out and ran. i'm currently at 186 pounds, probably about 16% body fat. I havent seen to many diaries of ppl using this so i thought i'd keep one for ppl who were interested in taking it.

For my workouts, i'm running about 6-7 o'clock every morning on an empty stomach and then just hittin one major muscle group a day, using the pyramid method(12, 10, 8, 6, 12) kind of like what body for life duz but with some alterations.

My diet which i started monday is really clean. i'm gettin about 250 grams of protein a day with less than 200 carbs and around 30-40 grams of fat.

I am not sure i felt anything today by takin the pill, but during class i got kind of warm and tingly but that might be because i was starving.

anyways, i should write in here almost everyday, so if you're interested in t-rex or have any comments about my diet or workout..........flame away

FmRommel is offline Member
    Good Luck Bro....Cutting is always a bitch..

FM

1/30/04--Day 2

today was my second day of taking thermorexin. i decided to take it before i worked out and on an empty stomach. i really dont know if that was a good idea. i felt really hot and my stomach was a little upset but then again i havent eaten.

I got to the gym about 6:45 this morning and did 20 minutes on the bike. I'm also using the body for life cardio program because i've always found it to be pretty killer.
    After that, i did a light set of abs and side bends or whatever to lose the little love handles i've acquired. if anyone has good exercises to lose those and lower back fat.........LET ME KNOW!!! Then i went to the weightroom and did tri's. It wasn't my most intense workout, but i'm pretty happy with it.

I plan on takin another pill around lunch time and then movin up to 3 pills tomorrow, but we'll see how i feel today. I'm hopin it suppresses the appetite a little cause **** i'm always hungry and for a college kid whos workin too, its hard to get 6 meals in at 3 hour intervals.

Thats about it, hopefully as i get farther along with my thermorexin, i'll be able to share some good results.............PEACE

took the weekend off from lifting and had my cheat day sunday......man it was good but i hit the gym this morning and was up 2 pounds so maybe next weeks cheat day will be a little less indulgent. anyway, i don't know about this **** so far, i mean i think i can feel effects but i just dont know. like i took one when i got off of work at 5 yesterday and at 12 when i tried to go to sleep i was burning up and my chest was about to explode. one of my girl friends said it felt like i had a fever. but my intensity and concentration are the same and my appetite is as strong as ever.

my roomate said he'd buy my bottle of off me, and i'm thinkin about just goin with an eca stack. but i'm not sure yet, i'll keep ya updated!

did you take thermorexin over the weekend?

yea, i took it over the weekend, but then just decided to stop using it. i know i only took it for like 5 days but i just wasnt feeling anything that is said i was supposed to. i know i should give it longer, but my roomate is kind of fat and so he bought it off of me for what i paid. I have been off for over a week now, and have dropped 8 pounds from 189 to 181 by just keepin the diet super clean and workin out and running every morning at 6. I think i may invest in an ECA stack cause its supposed to be the bomb, and its so f*ckin cheap.....i'll keep ya posted on how that goes!!

Thread Information