Discipline is offline New Member

Best Fat Burning Eca Stack?

WHAT WOULD YOU SAY IN YOUR OPINION IS THE BEST?

1.) Hydroxycut

2.) Xenadrine

3.) Stacker 2

4.) Stacker 3

5.) Trim Spa

if there is anyothers let me know!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I used t be big on Xenadrine but now I take Stacker. Not really top much diffrence

popa is offline Senior Member
    e.c.a. is the best

dirtysicks is offline New Member
    Lipo 6

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member
    Discipline.........I just responded to your last post.....make your own ECA Stack the best thing to do......cheaper and more effective.....just my .02

Peace....

Steadyyy.........

longhornDr is offline Member
    I'd vote for homemade ECA, I can tell a big difference over the ephedra products.

Quote Originally Posted by Stea7jjdyEddie
    Discipline.........I just responded to your last post.....make your own ECA Stack the best thing to do......cheaper and more effective.....just my .02

Peace....

Steadyyy.........
    Indeed and just went the website and bought a bottle of 374 caps. Ephedrine HCl by BOLT. I hope i bought the right one. Ill go a grocey store soom to get the caffine and asprin. PS GNC stores already stopped selling Ephedrine products. Thats bloody ridicilous. Anyways can someone tell me the difference between Ephedrine HCl and ephedra?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I may be wrong but I belive that ephedrine is a man made chemical and ephedra is natural

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member
    you guys are on the correct track with the ephedrine and ephedra....I am not 100% sure what the difference is but what damiongage said is somewhat on the right trach....If you do a search on here you can find out and try to understand, I still haven't but love the way the ephedrine works!!!!!!!

Peace....

Steadyyy......

ephedra is a plant that contains ephedrine. Ephedrine is the chemical that we want. You can get it though eating the plant of swallowing a pill. Just like you can get vitamin C from an orange or by eating a vitamin. Ephedrine comes in an acidic protonated form, just like cocaine. The ehpedrine is loosly bound to a molecule that allows the drug to be water soluble. Commonly it is HCl (ephedrine hcl) sometimes it is other stuff like phosphate or sulfate, it makes no difference since this carrier molecule falls of once inside the stomach. Anyway, at the end of the day its all the same, except in price. Chemists use gallons of alcohol and pay mere pennies for it, but if you are buying it to drink you pay 10's or dollars. If you buy ephedrine (in any form) that has "diet" on the label you will pay through the nose, if it says "bronciodilator" on its cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenBricks
    ephedra is a plant that contains ephedrine. Ephedrine is the chemical that we want. You can get it though eating the plant of swallowing a pill. Just like you can get vitamin C from an orange or by eating a vitamin. Ephedrine comes in an acidic protonated form, just like cocaine. The ehpedrine is loosly bound to a molecule that allows the drug to be water soluble. Commonly it is HCl (ephedrine hcl) sometimes it is other stuff like phosphate or sulfate, it makes no difference since this carrier molecule falls of once inside the stomach. Anyway, at the end of the day its all the same, except in price. Chemists use gallons of alcohol and pay mere pennies for it, but if you are buying it to drink you pay 10's or dollars. If you buy ephedrine (in any form) that has "diet" on the label you will pay through the nose, if it says "bronciodilator" on its cheap.
    Yea i decided from these fourms to make my own ECA stack and i started the last night by buying pure Ephedrine HCL by BOLT. Caffine pills and asprin to come come as soon as i get the Ephdrine in.

Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    Thats kinda what i did, if you want to make it even cheaper. Buy Caffeine powder, Yohimbine HCL powder, and Vaspro Ephedrine tabs from www.bulknutrition.com and you will have a kick ass stack. No need for asprin, because we have the yohimbine to block the A2 receptors instead....

Make seperate Caffeine and Yohimbine solutions and your good to go....

Thread Information