Thread: methyl 1 pct

justin g is offline New Member

methyl 1 pct

whats up guys,
    i have been doing some research on methyl 1-test, my question is what would you guys run for pct?? i understand that it doesnt aromatize to estrogen, so would i be fine just running an otc like 6oxo or tribulus, instead of having to get nolva or clomid?

thanks for the help,
    justin g.

TheGoose is offline New Member
    The concern is not while on a cycle, but afterwards. It doesnt aromatise, this is true. But what does happen is when you stop taking it, your estrogen levels will be much higher than your test, which will then give negative affects. It is possible to get gyno after a cycle and not on. Now this is just the tip of the iceberg. There are other possibilities of gyno as well. Read up. I personally think if you have a strong system to begin with and do cycles of one to two weeks of M1T, then 6 OXO would be ok to finish off with. Going any longer than that and your HPTA will be very affected, so you will need stronger ancilleries than 6 OXO. Correct me if I'm wrong here.

LM1332 Guest
    from many posts that i have read on m1t everybody runs a stack first of all m1t/4ad so it wont shut you down and 2ndly for pct they run either nolva or clomid plus milk thirsltle or osethign

kaotik1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LM1332
    from many posts that i have read on m1t everybody runs a stack first of all m1t/4ad so it wont shut you down and 2ndly for pct they run either nolva or clomid plus milk thirsltle or osethign
    lol ive just read about 10 posts that deal with M1T and u always say the same exact thing.. anyways.. a lot of people do just fine with using 6oxo as a PCT as long as u use the right dosage which is 10mg/20mg and dont exceed your cycle more than 4 weeks u should be fine with 6-oxo if u decide to be a bad ass and decide to up your dosage to something crazy and stay on your cycle for months then u will for sure need nolva or clomid

Thread Information