SP1
    SP1 is offline Associate Member

Creatine+WheyMassive Gainer+NO2+Nortek

Wuz up everyone I am new to this site. I have creatine, whey massive Gainer, NO2, And Nortek to play with now. I also have 1-AD, but I did not like the loss of libido.I also have a whey protein. I had recently shredded to 170 pounds(5'11), with 9% body fat but I felt to skinny so I want to bulk up.I am eating like an animal, about 7-9 meals a day including shakes. I am tryin to keep the percentages at 60% carbs, 30%protein and 10%fat. I have already jumped to 183 and would like some feedback on the stack I want to do. I know that juicin might be more convinient,but I would like to get to 195-200 naturally then jump!If anybody could suggest a better stack or something I should add or eliminate please let me know!

LM1332 Guest
    skip out on 1AD man just go for something better. alot of rep is going on about M1T so go for that instead ill try it also illl stack it with Dyma-Bol 300 and get some PCT perhaps 6OXO not sure and IMO i think creatine and NO2 are pretty much the samething only creatine is twice as cheap. I get great pumps from creatine and vascularity

SP1
    SP1 is offline Associate Member

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LM1332
    skip out on 1AD man just go for something better. alot of rep is going on about M1T so go for that instead ill try it also illl stack it with Dyma-Bol 300 and get some PCT perhaps 6OXO not sure and IMO i think creatine and NO2 are pretty much the samething only creatine is twice as cheap. I get great pumps from creatine and vascularity

Thanks for the advice, I did a little research on the M1T and their is alot of side effects with it(tiredness, nuts shrink, and some people broke out in hives),I know everyone is different, but for all that ****, I'd rather juice!What is that 6OXO and PCT? Do you think that NO2 will add a little hardness to the creatine looK??

LM1332 Guest
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=81686 read this article regarding NO2 it will make you not want to take it. PCT is anti estrogen and 6OXO is a version of PCT

Thread Information