borderline is offline New Member

clen and tiromel

ola! this is my first time here i I hope you'll help me. one friend of mine gave me clen and tiromel because i am starting with atkins diet tomorrow. are those things dangerous? i know i have to eat enough and practise. is there anything else i should pay attention on????

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I assume you mean Clenbuteral. I don't see how either one of those things has anything to do with the Atkins diet. When you say "practice", I assume you mean work out. Both of those things are not dangerous, but if you take either one for too long, they can be dangerous. Your doctor has to do blood tests in order to tell when it starts to reach a danger zone.

whitneybrie is offline Female Member

clen and atkins

Would you reccomend doing atkins with clen while working out? I need some help. How would you reccomend taking clen?

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Personally, I wouldn't recomend taking clenbuterol at all really. If you do take it, I don't see the advantage of taking it with an Atkins diet really. It is probably better to do it with a high protein diet, but it may put you at higher risk of heart trouble if you stay away from carbs. I don't know much about clenbuteral because it's a veteranary drug and therefore doesn't appear in my PDR (physician's desk reference). I do know it's used to increase mass in cattle, I know it's broken down in the liver, I know it tends to stay in the liver and muscle tissue and I think the eyes of cattle. I don't know of any human tests with clenbuteral, but it is documented that it can cause heart problems like fibrilation or palputation, nerve problems and things of that nature. When you stop taking in carbs (for a prolonged period of time), you can end up with simular problems, so combining the two can be really risky.

Ambulance is offline Member
    Good post DBarcelo!

To borderline and Whitney..read the "clenbuterol handbook" its a "sticky" in the steroid question forum up top.

what would you recommend me then????

well, one friend of mine told me to take one pill (0.04mcg) in the morning and a half of it in the afternoon:/

****, 0.04mg per pill

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    okay bro,
    I have used both, and first I would tell you to not to take what everyone says to heart, do some research first, there are great threads on Clen and Cytomel , they are great when used together or alone, (if we are talking about fat burning), I also have to say, stay away from the fad diets Like atkins, I don't know what your goals are but I could go on and on about how bad the atkins diet is, at first you will see a weight loss, but its due to water weight and muscle tissue loss, when you deplete your body of carbs your body will then start to use protein as energy, you also cant stay on this road for very long, your body wont let you, it also slows your metabolism way down, b/c you body is in a state of energy preserve and doesn't want to give up any fat..From a bodybuilding stand point, this is a big NO NO, what you want to do is take your daily Caloric intake down by 500cal, and then up your cardio to at at least 120mins per wk, this will allow for another 500cals per day, therefore you only have cut your diet by 500cals a day which is very easy to do. I could go on and on.
    this should be a good place to start
    Good Luck,

HW

Thread Information