HardGainer9 is offline New Member

Help Getting Gains Please

My name is Brian I am new. I am 19 5'11 and 150lb on a good day. I have been working out for 3 years and I don't seem to be getting any significant gains. I eat healthy and as much as I can. I eat so much protein I'm close to diaharrea, I drink shakes eat bars, and as much tuna and chicken as possible. I have tried Animal Stak, Cell-Tech, NO2 and Creatine Serum. I am extremely frustrated with my situation. I lift three times a week back&chest, bis&shoulders, tris&legs. I vary my workouts try to do as heavy weight as I can for 6 reps or so, and I seem to be getting nowhere. I know I'm still young to get gear or use testosterone , but I have been looking at some other supplemets such as 1/4AD and DermaGain. I have heard good things about both would it be ok for me to take either of these? I'm not trying to get massive I would just like to put some bulk on myself, without losing my sex drive or causing my testes to shrivel.If these aren't right could you reccomend me something? Any help would be greatly appreciated I don't know what else to do?
    Sorry for writing such a novel and thank you very much for taking the time to read this!
    Thank you -Brian

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I tried DermaGain for a while and I didn't see any difference. I've never used 1-AD or 4-AD, but from what I hear, they work well. It's just that the recomended dosages aren't enough for any real results. Since you're only 19, you should probably just stick to the recomended dosage anyway. You can take 6-OXO to offset any possible side effects. I've heard mixed opinions about 6-OXO, I have some, but I haven't used it yet.

kaotik1 is offline New Member
    Animal Stak and Creatine Serum were a total waste.. Animal Products are the worst products on the market.. as well as Creatine Serum.. as for 1-Ad or 4 AD read up on the side affects and u will change your mind.. AD products are really hard on the liver and aslo on your sex drive.. and at 19 i doubt u want that... 1MT seems to be a better product with less side affects than 1AD... also if you been working out for 3 years with no gains then somehting must be wrong.. whats your water intake? how long do you work out for? how many days a week?

I work out for about an hour 3 times a week, and i drink atleast 80 ounces of water daily. I did have some gains at first but I haven't seen any lately in around a year.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    you need to be working out atleast 4 times a week. Stick with the basics protein, creatine, glutamine, and a multi vitamin. Up your calories by 1000.... try this for 6 weeks and you will be sure to notice results. If this doesnt work go to a doctor because something is wrong with you, lol

What kind of creatine would you reccommend?

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    If you eat a lot of protien foods like beef, then creatine is pretty much a waste also. That's why some people swear by it and some people see nothing from it.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HardGainer9
    My name is Brian I am new. I am 19 5'11 and 150lb on a good day. I have been working out for 3 years and I don't seem to be getting any significant gains. I eat healthy and as much as I can. I eat so much protein I'm close to diaharrea, I drink shakes eat bars, and as much tuna and chicken as possible. I have tried Animal Stak, Cell-Tech, NO2 and Creatine Serum. I am extremely frustrated with my situation. I lift three times a week back&chest, bis&shoulders, tris&legs. I vary my workouts try to do as heavy weight as I can for 6 reps or so, and I seem to be getting nowhere. I know I'm still young to get gear or use testosterone , but I have been looking at some other supplemets such as 1/4AD and DermaGain. I have heard good things about both would it be ok for me to take either of these? I'm not trying to get massive I would just like to put some bulk on myself, without losing my sex drive or causing my testes to shrivel.If these aren't right could you reccomend me something? Any help would be greatly appreciated I don't know what else to do?
    Sorry for writing such a novel and thank you very much for taking the time to read this!
    Thank you -Brian
    I wouldn't use those supplements just yet. Your not going to gain anything from them until you learn to manipulate your diet, and have a good training program.

Thread Information