HollywoodM3 is offline Member

No more Ephedra, what to do??

Hey bros,
    I just called my supplement supplier, and I normally use ECA (stacker2) everyday, one in the morning and maybe one in the late afternoon, just to keep me going, but he told me that in 2wks no one would be able to carry efedra products, I was just wondering what everyone else is going to do, is there anything out there to use?? I think I will be forced to buy it off the black market...
    Thanks

HW

PinPusher_85 is offline New Member
    Bump for replies

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have seen 50mg ephedrine tabs on the black market but the 12.5mg tabs are still available for purchase. They will always be available, at least thats what the pharmaceutical company told me when i talk to them last. The only thing that they required was a copy of your license and residency. So they no who it is being shipped to and if the person is of age.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

Here is the reply message for you.

Dear Valued Customer,
    Please do not be confused. The recently announced ban of Ephedra by the FDA does not effect the OTC Ephedrine products sold by #### Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Over the counter (OTC) Ephedrine products will continue to be available after the Ephedra ban goes into affect.

The FDA has called for a ban on Ephedra-based products. Ephedra is a natural herb that is sold as an energy product (and weight loss product by some) that contains naturally occurring Ephedrine alkaloids. Ephedrine HCl and Ephedrine Sulphate are synthetic compounds used in many OTC bronchodilator products for the treatment of Asthma, cough/cold, and congestion.

The Ephedrine HCl is available for purchase. The current price for 374 tablets is $39.96. ####. is licensed to conduct mail order sales of Ephedrine products as long as we maintain simple identification records of Ephedrine customers. This is part of our Licensing Agreement with D.E.A. (Drug Enforcement Agency) to sell any products containing Ephedrine. The D.E.A. wants to be assured that the person purchasing the ephedrine products is of legal age, that the product is for their personal use only, and that we ship the product to their verified address. In order to maintain these records, we will need a photocopy of two forms of identification and you must sign the photocopy being sent to us. The acceptable forms of identification are your driver's license, social security card or state ID. Identifications can be faxed to ***-***-****, or mailed to: ###########################. If you have any questions feel free to call toll free 1-800-***-****.
    Thank you,

Sorry I took out the phone number
    abstrack@protonmail.com

ADAWG is offline Junior Member
    I hope that ephedra will still be available some where but right now its hard to find for me. I wake up every morning at 4:45am and a couple of tablets puts me right for my work out that morning. I have seen stuff like the new hot roxx and wonder if it is worth all of that money. If any one knows something about similar and effective products for god sakes post!!!!!!

lucky is offline New Member
    I see there are people still using it for the wrong reasons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    black market!

Optica is offline New Member
    Buy online still, can ya?

i know www.tigerfitness.com still sells ephedrine. The stuff is called Spirosome... 25mg of eph and 220 of caffenine per serving. I know i am stocking up!

Jayro107 is offline New Member
    CONSISTENCY that spirsome does have eph but it is and extract from muhang stan. @ 8%. it like that product from vpx called liquid clenbutrx (pretty good) check it out:

http://www.vpxsports.com/liquid_clenbutrx.html

BUT........ if you really want pure ephedrine pills visit :

http://www.thestimulantpeople.com/cg.../sp=dneresults

AND CHECK OUT THE EPHEDRINE HCL TABS

[QUOTE=Jayro107]CONSISTENCY that spirsome does have eph but it is and extract from muhang stan. @ 8%. it like that product from vpx called liquid clenbutrx (pretty good) check it out:

yeah its from mu huang. theres 312grams of mu huang and 8% of it is ephedrine which is 25mg per serving.

hey jay... i checked out those sites but what is the difference in ephedrine HCl and ephderine sulphate. Which one of their products is pure ephedrine or the best (for fat loss).

cb25 is offline Banned
    another option that has been posted before...if you can't (or don't) get the ephedrine near you...go to a CVS, Walgreens, etc...(any drug store) and pick up

Bronkaid (25mg ephedrine per serving)
    No-Doz (200mg caffeine per serving)
    Baby aspirin

take one of each and you have an ECA stack...home made

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    another option that has been posted before...if you can't (or don't) get the ephedrine near you...go to a CVS, Walgreens, etc...(any drug store) and pick up

Bronkaid (25mg ephedrine per serving)
    No-Doz (200mg caffeine per serving)
    Baby aspirin

take one of each and you have an ECA stack...home made
    home made, much cheaper, and easier to tinker with the amounts...im glad someone finally posted this option.

cb25 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    home made, much cheaper, and easier to tinker with the amounts...im glad someone finally posted this option.
    definitely...thanks to swole for turning me onto this little formula!

hey bros,
    all great info, thanks, I have use the home made eca, actually its all I used when I first used it, I would also suggest imo vivrian, its easier on the stomach. but i have been using stacker2 which I was getting for 20$ for 100pills, it would last me almost 2 month. much easier than making your own..imo, does anyone know of a pre maid product like stacker 2 out there that they like,
    Thanks
    HW

Bump

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Do the ephedrine free fat-burning products work at all?

Quote Originally Posted by fritz2435
    Do the ephedrine free fat-burning products work at all?

no! ive tried them, just a waste of $$$

Stea7jjdyEddie is offline Associate Member
    I will NEVER EVER buy a product without EPHEDRA total waste of $$. Take everyones advice and buy your own ECA stack..... that is money well spent......

Steaadyyy............

Thread Information