Thread: No2

Jenseno9 is offline Member

No2

I am considering taking NO2 for the first month or so of my cycle. I have read good things about it in mags such as muscle and fitness but then I've seen things that said it was bad for you. What some peoples takes?

fritz2435 is offline Member
    steroids are bad for you and lots of people use those....

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    i felt great when i was on it. the no2 pump alone was great. imagine what it will be like on juice... rock hard boners too. i liked no2, just expensive but i would do it again..

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    does it replace creatine, I was wondering about using it, but its so **** expensive...65$ for 180 caps, is it worth it?? how long would that last.

HW

ADAWG is offline Junior Member
    my buddy just called me and said he got some NO2 so he is all ready to go work out in the morning. I there any advice that I could give him as far as what to stack it with(natural supps only,please) and what he might do to his diet that would make the NO2 more effective? We are both kind of novice but I spend alot of time doing research so I help out as much as I can. Any help would be great./

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    i guess cycling in creatine 10 days after starting no2 is supposed to work welll..i have never tried no2 with creatine but some of my friends have and they said they said it worked well for them....?

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    I would recommend reading my thread on the safety of it:

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=81686

In my humble opinion, steroids are safer. And that is why I will never touch this legal Bullsh** and just do my winny one day far away......

Jayro107 is offline New Member
    i honestly think you should try nox2 from pinnacle it costs about 40 and is more potent appose to no2 for 80. but i thought it was a reaaaaaaaallllly good product. if not try nitrix its the cheapest kind but has the same ingredients as nox2

singern is offline Banned

NO2. no worries

No worries. I finished my second bottle last week. I miss it already.
    Strength is there, Burn is there, but the crazy pump is gone. You never realise just how much it works until its gone. Now if it were just more resonably priced.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayro107
    i honestly think you should try nox2 from pinnacle it costs about 40 and is more potent appose to no2 for 80. but i thought it was a reaaaaaaaallllly good product. if not try nitrix its the cheapest kind but has the same ingredients as nox2
    nah fu ck nox2, ive tried them all... if your gonna do it ( i love any no2 products, i'll always back them regardless) , do nox3 made by universal, buy it online $25.. can't beat it...better formula too, just my opinion

--hawk

k_kingston is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    No worries. I finished my second bottle last week. I miss it already.
    Strength is there, Burn is there, but the crazy pump is gone. You never realise just how much it works until its gone. Now if it were just more resonably priced.
    Agreed. i used NOX3 by universal for afew weeks and gained about 1/2" in my arms and had great pumps. However once i stopped using it i lost all gains. As for not taking creatine for 10 days, i think they tell you that so that you will lose some water retention (size) and once you start back with the creatine your gains will seem huge, making it look like the NOX is giving you these awsome gains. I like the NOX but it wont give you kepable gains at all. Just my 2c.

Thread Information