blwhiteh is offline New Member

need some advice

During my junior year in high school i weighed 190 lbs and i was 5'10". However senior year my football coaches made me gain 30 lbs so i did. Now here i am 18 years old, in college 5'11" and weighing in at 225. I want the body i had back in high school, i'm not huge I just don't have the lean hard cut muscle look like i used to. I've recently been working out three days a week and doing cardio everyday. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of any supplements i could take to help me out. I've been looking at redline by vpx with their zero carb protein shake. I don't know very much about supplements, so i'm trying to get some help (cost is no big deal). All suggestions are appreciated! Thanks...I want to look good on the beach this summer and spring break. My email is [email protected]

Geaux Tigers!!!!!!!!! Nation Champs 2003

KeyMastur is offline VET
    ah, another spring breaker.

how's your diet ?? can't be eatin anything you want at Boudreaux - isn't that the name of the cafeteria ?? gotta stop with the late night Cane's & Louie's too.

blwhiteh is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    ah, another spring breaker.

how's your diet ?? can't be eatin anything you want at Boudreaux - isn't that the name of the cafeteria ?? gotta stop with the late night Cane's & Louie's too.

LoL..yea although good. I've stopped eating the O so good chicken from canes. I eat tons of veggies. Grilled salmon, tuna, chicken. I carry around a gallon of water to all my classes. Just a little summary.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    try clen and an eca stack.... do a search on them... you will find good results off these if your diet and cardio are in check.

oh yeah the best way to do cardio is in the morning before breakfast

Thread Information