Heinzanova is offline New Member

ECA vs Oral Winstrol?

Which would be best to cut the most the fastest before Spring Break? ECA (Xenadrine RFA-1) or a oral form of Winstrol (50mg)?

btw what happened to the post new poll feature?

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    I would stick with the ECA and cardio.

a) Its cheaper and it WORKS.
    b) You don't have to **** with your body to get a sixpack.

two different "animals".

for best results--- use both

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I wouldnt suggest a winny only cycle... winny doesnt burn fat.. I would stick to a eca stack.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    winny doesn't burn fat, and you don't have enough time before spring break. Maybe you should make looking good part of your lifestyle instead of looking for quick fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    winny doesn't burn fat, and you don't have enough time before spring break. Maybe you should make looking good part of your lifestyle instead of looking for quick fixes.

Chris, That is a definate change I have made since begining of December. I am at a point right now, where my body is trying to hang on for it's life. I have always been heavy, and once I shed some weight (15lbs) it is now becoming more stubern.

My diet is a high protien, low carb diet, carbs are taken only before lifting and with PWO meals; they are usually quality carbs (whole grains).

I have upped the morning cardio times, and intensities. I am just looking for that extra edge to help get me where I want to be. (btw been lifting for two years now, just cardio never happened till this fall).

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    keep up the cardio Bro - I am a big boy and it is so hard to shred this weight off - got good results with alternating Clen and ECA stack with a ton of cardio on an empty belly in the AM - best of luck

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i'm sorry for jumping to conclusions, but we get a lot of people this time of year that "want to use winny to cut up for spring break" and they get really annoying. It shows a few things about them.. that they want short term results fast, that they see steroids as some sort of magic pill, and that they haven't done any research into what they are and what they do.

A clenbutrol/ eca (ephedrine asprin caffeine) alternating stack will help you lose that little bit of extra weight. 2 weeks on clen , 2 weeks on eca, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    i'm sorry for jumping to conclusions, but we get a lot of people this time of year that "want to use winny to cut up for spring break" and they get really annoying. It shows a few things about them.. that they want short term results fast, that they see steroids as some sort of magic pill, and that they haven't done any research into what they are and what they do.

A clenbutrol/ eca (ephedrine asprin caffeine) alternating stack will help you lose that little bit of extra weight. 2 weeks on clen, 2 weeks on eca, repeat.

I hear ya; its ok, I have been on here for a while lurking and I know how those topics pop up... I have decided todo RFA-1 for a little bit. I was doing morning cardio with empty stomach, but I have found I get better results now if I do it with food in my stomach, but to really high intensity.

Next question (probably should spawn a new thread but...)

When is the best time to take the ECA stack? The bottle suggest one per dose twice a day for a week then goto two a dose.

I can only take one at a time, any more then that and I can feel my heart getting ready to pack it's bags and walk away.

This being said I can only do one per dose. Now should I take it before my morning cardio or wait till right after to keep the metabolism up afterwards? I do not want to stress my heart to much by loading it up before hand then going hardcore.

Suggestions?

Also about the Clen , I found a 'source' for a liqued clen form, but I don't know if it is legit, and also the dossing of it worries me only because of the level it is at. If anyone would be able to PM me... it would be apperciated.

Thread Information