TheGoose is offline New Member

1AD/M1T - Keeping gains??

I see a lot of progress and good feedback from these two supps. I'm just wondering however how the gains hold when you guys come off a cycle?? Are they keepable for the most part?? I dont want to take something that is gonna make me lose everything like Dbol would. Please let us know how you did, and if you're still maintaining your gains. Thanks.

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    u will keep most gains if u follow the correct PCT

kaotik1 is offline New Member
    i think M1T and 4ad go better together than m1t and 1ad due to the fact that 1ad is more harsh on your libido and liver and 4 ad isnt

TheGoose is offline New Member
    Sorry if the title is unclear, but I'm not talking about stacking those two. I meant 1AD and M1T seperately. For either one of these, how are the gains kept compared to other sythetics like Dbol ?? From what I hear so far the gains you get you will keep about 90% of. I've done a short cycle of 1AD alreadys and havent lost anything yet after a month being off. I've got 2 bottles of M1T that I'm holding off of for another couple weeks before I jump on cycle again. I'm hoping too get better results with the M1T than the 1AD, though I didnt do high doses with the 1AD.
    I see that people are saying go with Nolva for PCT with M1T, but after 2 weeks, is it really that necessary?? Dont flame, I'm just trying to get all angles of this. Thanks.

Thread Information