Thread: Mag 10

Jerseyclubber is offline New Member

Question Mag 10

Hey hows it going guys? I've heard about a new product that's called mag 10 it is said to have almost the same positive effects as steroids , its a 2 week cycle and it is said to have been used by people who have just come off a cycle and surprisingly while taking this still received gains. Is this true? Have any one of you guys taken or heard about this and if so what have you heard or what happened?

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member
    It's all hype, most pro-hormones suck, not worth the waste of money in my opinion.

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member
    It's all hype, most pro-hormones suck, not worth the waste of money in my opinion.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    I've used pretty much all of them out there, they work to an extent but just not worth the cost. I was spending almost $500 for 6 weeks, it got ridiculous.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerseyclubber
    Hey hows it going guys? I've heard about a new product that's called mag 10 it is said to have almost the same positive effects as steroids , its a 2 week cycle and it is said to have been used by people who have just come off a cycle and surprisingly while taking this still received gains. Is this true? Have any one of you guys taken or heard about this and if so what have you heard or what happened?
    Do a search on this site. Mag-10 has been out for years and has been discussed on this site ad naseum.

My experience is that it works. Does is work as well as as, no.

Are there other ph that are better? Yes, t-bomb and 1-TU.

Depending on your age and goals this could be a good suppliment for you.

RUDY-14 is offline Associate Member
    It will proabably give you some results but nothing huge also the cost is significant and the sides and can be pretty bad,

Jayro107 is offline New Member
    mag 10 is like an "animal stack" rip-off. They just had good promotions to move the product but my friend took it and he never said anything really good about it.

rawhide is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayro107
    mag 10 is like an "animal stack" rip-off. They just had good promotions to move the product but my friend took it and he never said anything really good about it.
    I gained 15 pounds of it in 2 weeks...lifting heavy basic exercises and eating a large amount of protein and a fair amount of carbs....unfortunately I'm pretty sure it was 90% water weight...strength went up a little...kept everything though...eventually I dropped most of the water weight...it's all about your genetics, diet, training and rest...and not in that order. There are a lot of idiots that think cuz it didn't work for them then it totally doesn't work...but also...it's ludacris to think that they come close to AS! My o.2...

BBMAGNUS is offline New Member
    Mag 10 works. I hate the taste of it and it burned my throat. I dont know how well compared to other products. The only ones I have taken are 1-AD and Mag10. I gained about 20 lbs on Mag10 and kept about 10 lbs. of it I think after. I went from 180 to 235 in a little over a year taking cycles of 1-AD and Mag10. I have always been on a very strict diet and try to eat as clean as possible. I wasn't taking as much protien as I should have been to my body wieght. I am looking now into oral absorbtion and transdermal. They are supposed to be easier on the liver.

Thread Information