KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member

Smile GNC Profile Amino stuff. Couple Questions. With Creatine? Works? Help Please

Hey, my local GNC has their GNC Profile stuff on sale.
    http://www.gnc.com/productDetails.asp?id=031890
    5$ for a 20pack, instead of the regular 35$. Anyways, I picked up one box, but I'll probably get some more tomorrow.
    Basically, it seems to be an amino acid blend with a transport. Nothing too special, but I had a few questions about it, or maybe just in need of some advice.

Anyone tried this?
    Can I stack it with Creatine/Glutamine? (and what's cool, as it's a transport, it should help transport the creatine/glutamine, so it's like a double whammy)
    And can I take a small dosage of a multi-amino after workout, and this stuff before?

thanks a million for any help

Yung Wun is offline Member
    gultamine & creatine will fight for absorbtion...if ur going to add glutamine use the peptide form as u will get better absorbtion if mixing with protein. if u used the regular L form, chances are it wont even get absorbed because the aminos are fight for absorbtion as well. this stuff looks ok, but if ur gonna use it for post workout nutrition might as well get a protein that has all the aminos. personally i'll stick wit my regular protein powder and sum gatorade

bodybuilding fitness forums hype muscle bodybuilders
    Last edited by Yung Wun; 08-08-2009 at 11:27 AM.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Refer to my thread!

KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hoss827
    Refer to my thread!
    Hey do you mean your newbie thread or what? I checked that and didn't really see anything?

And anyways, I haven't seen glutamine peptide anywhere, only online. I guess when this l-glutamine (ON) is gone, I'll try and order some peptide. I've been told that there is no real difference, but then I've read that peptide is better. So peptide it is next time.

And I'm already taking creatine and glutamine, and a multi-amino pill. As well as arginine. I'm sure this will do good as it's just more amino's.

So will this new schedule work?

Before Workout
    1g arginine
    5g l-glutamine
    5g creatine
    GNC "profile" (the amino packet thing)

After Workout
    .5g arginine
    5g l-glutamine
    5g creatine
    4g "amino 1000"

I'm not a fantastic responder to creatine in any way, so maybe the transport for the amino's will help transport for the creatine. Two birds with one stone. And the arginine is probably less than I could take but what would be a good dosage. And what about the amino pills (post workout)?

Thanks a million for any help, and if you guys have any suggestions of what I could add to this stack I'm all open for input.

Thread Information