RedV is offline New Member

quick help for the out of touch please

I was around a few months ago when 1 methyl test just started buzzing. I thought cool I will try that next (being my own lab rat and all). Anyways now I see that members are saying to chase it with clomid. I ran 1ad/4ad and chased with 6 oxo with no ill effects and moderate gains. Is 1mt so tuff that I need to get fertility drug ? Inst clomid perscription. Seams to me if I need to get 'script for stuff I might as well really juice.

Help me out what else that over the counter could be run to handle 1mt.

TIA

sensaispike is offline Member
    i dont know from personal experience, but i have talked to alot of people and everyone says that m1t is pretty much a roid and it is verry hard on your body and that nolva or clomid or bouth are a must have for pct. that seems to be what every one is saying all so you might want to get some milk thistle so it will not ravage your liver....some are also saying that you might to run m1t with 4AD so it will not be so hard on your Pecker...again this is not from personal experience this is just what i am hearing in answer to alot of my qusetions......

L8ter

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    6-OXO is the only thing I know of that's OTC, but if M1T really does have a methyl androgen bond, then OXO may not be strong enough.

RedV is offline New Member

Question

Maybe being just a casual fitness dude I should avoid that product is the best advice. I wonder if there is a small enough dosage that wouldnt trash the liver and require OTC's

Thread Information