Thread: M1t Pct?

bigjohnstud is offline Junior Member

M1t Pct?

So what is everyone using for PCT after a 2 week cycle of M1T? Just researching. Thanks

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    After just 2 weeks all I have needed is 12 cc of VPX Aromadex per day and I was fine. Some people may say clomid or nolvadex , but after just 2 weeks I have found OTC products work perfectly well.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't think you would need much after only 2 weeks either.

What kind of results did you have using the M1T (Breastman)?

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DBarcelo
    I wouldn't think you would need much after only 2 weeks either.

What kind of results did you have using the M1T (Breastman)?
    Well, it was interesting because when I used it, I was on a hypocaloric diet, taking in only about 75 g of carbs per day and about 500 kcal below maintenance. Most people I know were using it while bulking so I was interested to see what M 1-T could do in my case.

In 2 weeks I added 4 solid lbs and while my bodyfat remained exactly the same I got harder and more vascular. Post cycle I used Aromadex and phosphatidylserine and I lost none of what I gained.

Quote Originally Posted by BREASTMAN
    In 2 weeks I added 4 solid lbs and while my bodyfat remained exactly the same I got harder and more vascular. Post cycle I used Aromadex and phosphatidylserine and I lost none of what I gained.

I've heard of phosphatidylcholine, which is a purified lecithin, and just shuttles choline past the body/brain barrier, but I've never heard of phosphatidylserine. I have to look into that one.

But that sounds pretty good. You only stayed on for two weeks?

I've found two compounds for phosphatidylserine, one is "1-Acyl-a-Acyl-sn-Glycero-3" and the other is "1,2-Diacyl-sn-Glycero-3". But is seems to be a lot like phosphatidylcholine, in the fact that it's main purpose seems to be brain related.

So, just out of curiosity, why did you take phosphatidylserine as a PCT for M1T??

so what i am wondering is that i've read that people are doing 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off and then 2 on again so when do you start the PCT on that type of a cycle.

It really depends on what you're taking. If you're taking an anti-estogen that gets you producing your own testosterone again, then you should be taking it a few days before you're done with your cycle until about a week after your cycle is over. If you're taking an anti-estrogen that stops excess testosterone from being converted into estrogen, then you should be taking it from the middle of your cycle until the time it takes for your testosterone based anabolic to be used up by your body. If you're taking an anti-estrogen that blocks estrogen receptors then you should take it from a week before the end or your cycle until about a month later. With that breakdown, it doesn't really matter how long of a cycle you're on (2 weeks or 2 months). And which ones you use are up to you, because I don't know what's really in M1T, just like you really don't know what's in street steroids .

Before people start trying to bash me........

I know some of what I wrote goes agains a lot of what is practiced, but I got this info from a doctor that specializes in gynecomastia surgery. He basically says that most bodybuilders don't know what the anti-estrogens really do and they tend to take them all wrong. If this wasn't the case then he wouldn't be able to make a living off of treating bodybuilders for gyno. He says that the people he treats all thought they knew what they were doing and had advise from people that knew what they were doing and had years of experience, but yet they end up in his office.

So this isn't going to be one of those things that I debate with anyone about unless someone starts a post about anti-estrogens.

Quote Originally Posted by DBarcelo
    I've found two compounds for phosphatidylserine, one is "1-Acyl-a-Acyl-sn-Glycero-3" and the other is "1,2-Diacyl-sn-Glycero-3". But is seems to be a lot like phosphatidylcholine, in the fact that it's main purpose seems to be brain related.

So, just out of curiosity, why did you take phosphatidylserine as a PCT for M1T??
    Phosphatidylserine works as a cortisol inhibitor. Rough estimate....750-1000mg/day can reduce cortisol levels by about 1/3.

I can see how you can say it's a cortisol inhibitor. But it would be very mild, and much more mild than what you stated. Phosphatidylserine is used mainly with the elderly to help improve lucidity and memory. It can help you be a little less stressed and that could lower cortisol levels, but not significantly. There are some cortasol reducers that have Phosphatidylserine as one of the ingredients, but not the main ingredient.

I still don't know what that has to do with taking M1T, even if it were a good anticortisol. I'm just wondering.

LM1332 Guest
    youll be fine with 6oxo.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LM1332
    youll be fine with 6oxo.
    I agree. I used 10cc of aromadex starting the last day of the M1T and used it for the same time I was on M1T...2 weeks. No gyno, no hairloss, no limp dick. I love M1T, it makes your muscles hard as hell, gives you great pumps, and strength goes up a ton.

My only sides were I got a little tired (but only once in a while). And my fuse shortened and temper got worse. Not too bad overall. I was at 20mg a day.

Oh yeah, drink alot of water because you'll get cramps everywhere. Like if I sat down more then a minute and stood straight up my abs would cramp like crazy. That was probably the most annoying thing about it.

Goodluck.

Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    I agree. I used 10cc of aromadex starting the last day of the M1T and used it for the same time I was on M1T...2 weeks. No gyno, no hairloss, no limp dick. I love M1T, it makes your muscles hard as hell, gives you great pumps, and strength goes up a ton.

My only sides were I got a little tired (but only once in a while). And my fuse shortened and temper got worse. Not too bad overall. I was at 20mg a day.

Oh yeah, drink alot of water because you'll get cramps everywhere. Like if I sat down more then a minute and stood straight up my abs would cramp like crazy. That was probably the most annoying thing about it.

Goodluck.
    Adam did you use any 4AD or just the M1t alone?

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjohnstud
    Adam did you use any 4AD or just the M1t alone?
    M1T and lots of clean food/protein.

LM1332 Guest
    yea what iron adam said i have used only m1t by it self i was on a 10 mg dose but to see gains though you need to keep your diet in check other wise a waste of money imo

Thread Information