Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shihonage311 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMC78
    Beyond-a-century nutrition has been selling this stuff for awhile.
    www.beyond-a-century.com

100:1 Tongkat ali extract 50grams for ~$13
    https://www2.acadia.net/cgi-bin/BAC/web_store.cgi

First day on this stuff, noticably elevated mood, will post more if I notice any significant changes.
    Thats in powder right? How do you take that, add it to a shake?

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shihonage311
    Thats in powder right? How do you take that, add it to a shake?
    Just added it to a little water and chugged it. It's pretty bitter, so I wouldn't want to savor it with a 12oz shake.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    MMC78, what brand and what dosage are you taking?

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Beyond-a-century.com's 100:1 extract at 600mg a day.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Just ordered 2 bottles of Red Kat from BB.com, $35/bottle... had some $$ to blow.

Will let you know how that all goes.

If this eurycoma is illegal in Canada and those customs ****s open my package again I will ****ing snap and murder someone.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    Good luck.

NJpower is offline New Member
    Took it like 6 months ago. I have used from Beyond-A-C. No gyno, took a gram a day. Didnt get shut down either. Dont recall major gains as far as strength. Maybe put on a few pounds. Not worth 30 $. But worth 13.

flexshack is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Actually I had a HRT doc recommend tongkat ali as being a better choice then testosterone injections because some secondary hypogonadics actually start producing larger amounts of testosterone while on tongkat then the the blood levels legally allowed for the doctor to give you in injections (tongkat raises you higher then the HRT can legally go), and in some cases long term therapy permanently reverses or cures the hypogonadism. He was reading out of some published medical research currently being done by Harvard. Apparently tongkat does a variety of things, it not only increases testosterone but also elevates thyroid, adrenalin, nor-testosterone, DHT, andros, DHEA, growth factors all in such a way that a balance of hormones is maintained and also a greater chance of your burning off excess body fat occurs while still maintaining better cholesterol levels and lower blood pressure then the injectable testosterone alternatives.
    nptadude, can you post the published medical research currently being done by Harvard that your doc read? i am really interested in this stuff and am trying to get as much legitimate research info as possible. thanks.

Cousin Eddie is offline Associate Member
    AIDP has a patented extract of Eurycoma Longifolia Jack (AKA Tonkat Ali) thatthey call longjax. A google search should get you an idea of where to find it. They have done human trials on longjax with good results.

baller45 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cousin Eddie
    AIDP has a patented extract of Eurycoma Longifolia Jack (AKA Tonkat Ali) thatthey call longjax. A google search should get you an idea of where to find it. They have done human trials on longjax with good results.
    Please post something that is not on biotest's website or at testosterone .net.
    I'm sick, as everyone else is, of hearing how its so good, that the medical community is using it. That doesn't mean anything specifically.
    Hey, if you take five grams of aqueous tribulis extract it will induce dieresis and flushes out kidney stones. The "medical community" did that study, but do they prescribe when a patient needs a diuretic? No...They don't.

Quote Originally Posted by baller45
    Please post something that is not on biotest's website or at testosterone .net.
    I'm sick, as everyone else is, of hearing how its so good, that the medical community is using it. That doesn't mean anything specifically.
    Hey, if you take five grams of aqueous tribulis extract it will induce dieresis and flushes out kidney stones. The "medical community" did that study, but do they prescribe when a patient needs a diuretic? No...They don't.
    Where exactly in my post did I mention biotest, or the medical community. AIDP is an ingredient wholesaler. They are not Biotest, they are not a medical clinic, they are not an on-line supplement store. As a matter of fact, Biotest does not use AIDP sourced longfolia jack in red-kat. My understanding of this thread was that people were asking for various brands of Longfolia Jack-Tongkat Ali, and where they could be found. AIDP is certainly one place to locate the stuff, although it has nothing to do with t-mag or biotest. Not sure why you read that into my post.
    As to why the medical community does not prescribe tribulus as a diuretic, dont you think it has less to do with it working better than a prescription brand, and more to do with the fact that there are no tribulus products with the name Phizer or Eli Lily stamped on them??

baller45 is offline Junior Member
    Well "lucky eddie", if you were the only person to post about the benifits those herbs(long jack and tribulis) then I wouldn't be tired of hearing about it. I should just start a new thread because there too much hype floating around without any proof.

Quote Originally Posted by baller45
    Well "lucky eddie", if you were the only person to post about the benifits those herbs(long jack and tribulis) then I wouldn't be tired of hearing about it. I should just start a new thread because there too much hype floating around without any proof.
    No idea what the "lucky" comment is about.

My post was 3 lines. One saying who makes it, one saying search google, and the last line was "They have done human trials on longjax with good results." They being AIDP. What about the term "good results" can be considered hype? I didnt even mention tribulus, you did. Sorry to hear that you are tired of the subject of the thread, but if you notice, I am not the thread starter either. Maybe before you quote a post and attack it, you should take the time to actually read it.

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    baller45... take it easy dude... seems you're consistently getting in silly arguments on AR.

All he was suggesting was where to find that brand... if you think herbals are a waste of time then please don't waste our time.

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    Can you take Trib and Long Jack together ?? Or is it sort of pointless ??

zOaib is offline VET
    here u guys go , if u want LONGJAX , here is the link
    http://www.dazvitamins.com/search/De...roductID=12971

Phunkophonic is offline Junior Member

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information