LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member

Protien Shakes/Tastes...

Hey guys, whats the BEST protien Shake out there.....I am only going to take it POST workout, immediately after, and before bed. I would guess it's not good to take one with high carbs before bed, being that I'm trying to CUT up and Shred down, right? So what do you recommend for one I can take POST workout and Before bed, or do I need 2 different protiens? Also, can I take it WITH my glutamine, which I take in morning, post workout, and before bed as well? Thanks guys!

Naturally Anabolic is offline Associate Member
    I like Isopure Chocolate it has 50 grams of protein per serving and yes carbs before bed when you are cutting is not the best idea. Yes you can take it with your glutamine.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    If you're going for just taste, I personally love Muscle Milk. Taste is awesome! Before bed I take ProV 60 by Labrada, it's a mix of everything. I take between 150-200gr. in shakes a day.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    IMO.
    I'm with NA on this one

ISOPURE IS THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I LOVE IT. 0 CARBS

Hey G 150-200g per day in shakes, are you trying to put on mass or cut up. (plese tell me that you're trying to cut up)LOL

Nope PL, not cutting just yet. I usually add a scoop with a meal, and take 2 60gr shakes on their own, at night and post workout.

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    If you're going for the mass then you should just eat protein foods and just take one shake after workout and one before the bed.
    Just looking out for you.

Good looking out PL, the only thing is my diet suffers because I'm a full time student trying to get into Law School so that takes up most of my time. I try to pack convenient meals, and nothing is more convenient than MRP's because I'm in school all day 'till about 6 PM.

Let me know if you have any suggestions, thanks

Thread Information