4 4.49%
  • ergo 1-ad

46 51.69%
  • 4-ad

24 26.97%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BrolicSkollar is offline New Member

The best prohormone

i'm interested in doing a cycle of prohormones. but with so many out there i need everyones advice on what's the real deal. i'm interested i 1-ad, 1-test, and 4ad. On paper they all look good but i want to know what experiences you've had with them. any info on doses and stacking are welcome. thanx bros

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't use them. From what I hear, you get some of the steriod like side effects without the gains. I'd stick with the protien, glutamine, creatine, and vitamins. Maybe some ZMA and Tribilius.

Definst is offline New Member
    I've tried pro-hormones in the past, was using double the suggested dose, got NOTHING from them. Stick to regular supplements, or move on to steroids if you insist, but stay away from pro-hormones.

Definist, which prohormone(s) did you use?i want to get my strength up a bit more b4 i do an AS cycle not to mention some cash! thanx keep it coming bros!

bronzebeefcake is offline Associate Member
    I liked decavar and paradeca together...the only ones Ill say I liked and worked for me...Placebo or not....

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I did a great cycle of 1-Ad and 4-Diol. I ran it at twice the recommended dose on the boxes. I had reached my all time natural best in strength doing that cycle. I ran it with Tribex 500 too.

bbc, that's by vpx correct? how long of a cycle did you do? i don't like companies that market their products on hype.(ex flashy adds, buying up half the magazine space to market their products) what kind of results did you get?

warrior which 4 diol did you do?

These bad boyz, double dose. Admin every 6 hours or so during the day:

I have heard great success from adding this stuff. If you can add it - be sure to post your results:
    Last edited by Warrior; 10-30-2002 at 12:45 PM.

doa8 is offline New Member
    warrior: (4-ad)what do u think about 2 pills in the morning. 9 hours later when i workout 2 pills 30 min b4? or would it be better to take 1 pill morning 1 pill lunch and one pill 30 min b4 workout? 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off repeat cycle ?

Originally posted by doa8
    warrior: (4-ad)what do u think about 2 pills in the morning. 9 hours later when i workout 2 pills 30 min b4? or would it be better to take 1 pill morning 1 pill lunch and one pill 30 min b4 workout? 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off repeat cycle ?
    Take them spread out. 4-Diol with 1-AD three times per day. Run an LH booster like Tribex, Tribestan or Acetobolan II through out and one week past.

900mg of 4-Diol with 300mg of 1-AD is a good daily dose.

mrdraco is offline Junior Member
    I did a 6 week cycle of One+ and Boldione. Gained a little strength and about 5 lbs. The downside is the frequent application required. Also, plan for an anti-e post-cycle and some ppl need it during.

I tried 1-AD oral too, but it screwed up my gut.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Loved 1 AD for strength gains but, I noticed after my second cycle that my hair was thinning pretty badly even while on proscar. Now I am back to just protein, creatine, and glutamine.

Ex_banana-eater is offline Junior Member
    I gained 12 lbs in 3 weeks with homebrewed 1-test

steve8871 is offline New Member
    gained 12 lbs in 3 weeks with homebrewed 1-test what do u mean by that?

psychopath is offline Junior Member
    I am currently using 1-AD and Mag-10 together. I started using creatine, glutamine, cell-tech, whey protein, vitamins, and 1-AD about 5 weeks ago. I just recently added in the Mag-10 about 2 1/2 weeks ago. I started my new program exactly 9 weeks ago (this coming Mon.) I started out at 5' 9" 169, and just broke the 200lb. barrier thurs. Whether it be the 1-AD, the Mag-10, a combination of both, or a balls to the wall diet and training program (which ive always had), all i know is something is working. All i know is that ive taken everything but the prohormones (or prosteroids for those very technical on this issue lol) and i have never even come close to these results. Even after a cycle of test and dbol ive only reached 195. This stuff works, good luck.

SeVeNSiNz is offline New Member
    I've done three cycles of various stacks of 1ad and the one I'm on now has been the absolute best. I'm on my 3rd cycle and taking 1-AD by ergopharm and Biotests 4AD-EC..This has been the best stack with the best gains by far. Strength is way up and bodyfat down. I've broken all my lifts on this stack. A couple things when doing PH's. Protein should be 2 grams per lb of body weight and drink alot of water. I mix 2 scoops of N Large-2 into my shakes. I take 1.5 serving of Biotests 4ad-ec when I wake up. I take the 1ad 3 times a day, I haven't needed more than that. I know some guys advocate 6-9 a day. I haven't needed that kind of dosage to get results. I always cycle 6 weeks. After your 6 week cycle take two months off of PH's before starting another cycle. Also make sure your eating right when on PH's. Good luck and I would like to know how you do. Another good choice would be the 1 Test and 4 ad stack. Super One + or VPX 1 Test ..I'll let you know after I try them..One more thing. I had no sides other than a dry mouth once in awhile. Sex drive was good, didn't go bald, balls are still the same size, etc etc. Sorry, almost forgot, I still take Creatine and I take one A S T Dymetadrine Xtreme an hour before workouts for added boost.
    Last edited by SeVeNSiNz; 03-11-2003 at 09:16 AM.

ToolMaster is offline New Member

Question

Would it be a good idea to run tribex 500 while on a 1-ad and 4-ad cycle? Or should i use ergo's OXO when i finish the 6 week cycle of the PH's? And what would be the diff between either or?
    Thanks in advance
    ~ToolMaster

SeVeNSiNz is offline New Member
    ergo's OXO - I use this one at the end of the cycle. I don't really know the differences.. I haven't tried the tribex 500

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Yes run the Tribex-500 while on and 1-2 weeks after like Warrior said. I've used it with great results.

TheBull is offline New Member
    I'm taking Warrior's suggestion and stacking 1-AD, 4-AD, and Biotest's Mag-10. I'm using Ergopharm on the 1-AD and 4-AD. I've taking each one of these in the past either by themselves or stacked with other stuff. I've had great results in the past so I'm definitely looking forward to this stack. I will be ordering the stuff this week so I should be starting my new cycle next Monday. I will be taking Tribex 500 after the cycle. I'm 5'6", 168 pounds (my peak was 183 pounds when I was on prohomones three months ago). I fully expect to get to 185-190 from this 6-week cycle. I lost the weight previously because I wanted to lean down for the summer, but I've become so frustrated at the gym for not lifting as much as I had before. I'll also be taking creatine and glutamine in conjunction and keeping my protein intake around 210-240 grams per day. I'll keep you guys updated and maybe post some before and after pictures. Let me know what you guys think and if you guys have any suggestions before I order this stuff.

The Bull

Champster is offline New Member
    What do you guys think would be the best transdermal or oral 4AD available now? I'm thinking about researchkits products and 1fast400's 4 andro. Their prices seem more reasonable than popular name brand 4AD.
    Thanx fellas

FmRommel is offline Member
    1-AD hands down....
    However, it only seems effective after 900mgs

roscoe is offline New Member

dosage

what dosage of 1-AD do you guys recomend... on the bottle it says not to exceed 3 pills a day, but i notice some of you guys take more than that. Thanks

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    I did the same cycle as Warrior got great results its all explained in my diary below 1ad ergo and 4diol AST with trebix 500 post cycle thanks for the help during that bro me strength went up in all my lifts some sides nothing to bad like other people say

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roscoe
    what dosage of 1-AD do you guys recomend... on the bottle it says not to exceed 3 pills a day, but i notice some of you guys take more than that. Thanks

I started at 300 then went to 400 its seemed to be fine there

BREASTMAN is offline Associate Member
    1-AD had its time to shine, but the new VPX 1-Test PC ester will destroy it anyday! And the cypionate even more so!

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Flintstone Chewable vitamins. Save your money for the real deal.

scorpilon7 is offline New Member
    ad-1 or Nor-diol/4-diol ?
    I have a question about this stack I want to take, vs. stack #5 When you say twice aday
    is that 750 mg twice, or 750 mg split in to equal servings for breakfast and
    workout? Same question with the Nor-diol. Also what specific prouduct for
    each do you suggest meaning best quaility and serving size. what ZMA
    product do you suggest as well? Should I add anything to this like a
    anti-estergin or Tribulus terrestris?
    I am 22 5 9" and 195 with 12- 13% and have been working out for 4 years of
    college and some in high school. I have never juiced but have
    used creatine and gluamine and tried "poppers" from pinnacle.
    If you suggest another stack just tell me.

Stack #2 - Cycle for good gains.

Week 1-2 take 750 mg of 4-diol and 250 mg of Nor-diol
    Week 3-5 take 500 mg of 4-diol and 500 mg of Nor-diol
    Week 6-7 take 250 mg of 4-diol and 750 mg of Nor-diol

Split stack up in two doses, take one after breakfast, the other 45-30 mins
    before a workout in weeks 1-2, 60 mins before in weeks 3-5 and 90 mins
    before workout weeks 6-7.

My product choice is based on anabolic properties. I selected the two best
    compounds. They are both using the same conversion enzyme and could compete
    at an increase of dosage. So I used a teeter-stack where one product
    decreases in favor of the other, thereby keeping the overall amount the same
    from week to week. But I also manage to bring endogenous testosterone down,
    allowing the body to feel the decrease without dropping hormone levels. When
    coming off a stack this will illicit a greater response in getting natural
    test back on track without compromising the amount of gains made. I had a
    practical problem in that the 4-diol peaks after 30-45 minutes and the
    Nor-diol after 90 minutes, so the pre-workout administration had to move
    along with it, shifting it back as the Nor-diol compounds became more
    prevalent in the stack. Keep in mind that both compounds are fairly
    suppressive of HPTA, so that using ZMA coming off a cycle is advised here.

Stack #5 (1AD and Nor-diol, 4-AD)

This is a hypothetical stack based on what I know of 1AD. Like I said, I'm trying it at the end of summer and will report back with detailed results, the good and the bad and the terrifyingly ugly (let's hope there is none of that) on just how useful 1AD really is. Here are two variations of a stack:

Week 1-6 600 mg of 1AD and 600 mg of 4AD

Take in 3 evenly spread doses of 200 mg of each product throughout the day.

This is a dose that allows you to see decent benefits off of 1AD without putting you straight in the poor house. In this instance it's a 6-week iso-stack, using 4AD as the counterpart. Because of the moderate dose and the daily spread you can get a lot out of the 4AD too. This is a very androgenic stack and should under no circumstances be taken by women. The 4AD makes a good partner for 1AD because it enhances the androgenic effect and it repairs a loss of libido that may come with the use of 1AD. Not to mention that these are possibly two of the most anabolic legal substances available today.

Week 1-2 900 mg of 1AD with 300 mg of Nor-diol
    Week 3-4 600 mg of 1AD with 600 mg of Nor-diol
    Week 5-6 600 mg of 1AD with 300 mg of Nor-diol

Take half the Nor-diol after breakfast and half after dinner, take 1AD spread over 3 even daily doses.

This is a tad more expensive. Ok, a lot more expensive. But this epitomizes a great stack. It's commonly believed that drugs with the effect of 1AD should be stacked with a non-androgen. And the most potent non-androgen is Nor-diol. It's a bit of a combination between a ski-slope and a teeter stack that should give great results for the small amount of time you are on it.

Normally I would recommend the use of 19Nor so there is no over saturation of the 3-beta enzyme that could compromise the conversion of the 1AD. But with the cost of 1AD I sincerely doubt that anyone can afford to take enough (or would want to) to saturate the enzymes.

Bean666 is offline Junior Member
    the new methyl 1-test looks like its going to be the next big thing... seems to have less lethargy issues than regular 1-test

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    The poll needs the option of: None, they all suck. Side effects, no gains, a complete waste of money. Thats just my experience, apparently others have had some success. If I were going to spend that much money I would go for the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    The poll needs the option of: None, they all suck. Side effects, no gains, a complete waste of money. Thats just my experience, apparently others have had some success. If I were going to spend that much money I would go for the real deal.
    so what have you tried and what dosages? and dont tell me andro poppers or i'm going to laugh in your face

Quote Originally Posted by Bean666
    so what have you tried and what dosages? and dont tell me andro poppers or i'm going to laugh in your face
    Most recently I did a 6 week cycle of delta-4-androstene,dione-17(600mg/day), stacked with 5-alpha androstane(600mg/day).

rs1000 is offline New Member
    the new methyl 1-test looks like its going to be the next big thing... seems to have less lethargy issues than regular 1-test
    I haven't had any lethargy or libido problems on oral 1-test ether powder. I believe I have more energy and increased libido, and I'm also waking up like I'm a morning person since I've been on it, and I'm definitely not a morning person. Plus, I'm having unbelievable results with it.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurb999
    I wouldn't use them. From what I hear, you get some of the steriod like side effects without the gains. I'd stick with the protien, glutamine, creatine, and vitamins. Maybe some ZMA and Tribilius.
    Yea I think something like tribilus would give you a better testosterone jolt. SOme even say the oriental Long Jack boost your natural testosterone by mimmicking Lutenizing hormone that guys in thailand get gynomastia from using long jack tea! This is the equivalent of taking 500 mg testosterone en injections but its actually coming from your natural testosterone production... also side effect is your balls get huge and your dick grows to 12 inches long, hense why they call it long jack aka Tongkat Ali.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Don't waste your cash on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Death
    Most recently I did a 6 week cycle of delta-4-androstene,dione-17(600mg/day), stacked with 5-alpha androstane(600mg/day).
    i'm making a quick assumption that that is 4-ad and 5-alpha... i dont know much about 5-alpha; but i do know that 600mg/day oral of 4-ad is a small-persons dosage... thats if that is oral...

have you tried anything transdermal by LGP or BDC?

i'm making a quick assumption that that is 4-ad and 5-alpha... i dont know much about 5-alpha; but i do know that 600mg/day oral of 4-ad is a small-persons dosage... thats if that is oral...

have you tried anything transdermal by LGP or BDC?
    No. I've moved on to AAS.

guts is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurb999

arthurb999 is right, I have used them before and the only things I got was the
    steriod like side effects. and belive it or not I got gyno from Nor-19. Either you stick with the good diet and suppelments or jumb into the real stuff. If you are newbie try to reach your limits with suppellments and diet, then you can jumb into maddness and do a research about real steroids .

hoss827 is offline Banned
    Pro-hormones are the step one should take before hitting AS....That's just IMO though.

carlo is offline Associate Member
    I tried them all! most of them suck, but the 1TU is OK, and P6 is very good as well or even better, I do not know how but I think that stuff got something else in it...
    Anyways I am done with PH, I am about to start a real cycle.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information