apparition is offline New Member

Get Hard Stack question...

I have a supplier who has provided me with both Sustanon , Deca and other Steroid stacks, but I have seen more results with doubling up on Get Mass Stack and Get Hard Stack, so I think Im not gonna waste my money on real steroids anymore. My question, is how does GEt Hard Stack rate to other legal supplements, and what do you see as the strongest legal alternative? Please dont answer if your trying to sell me on your product, just honest answers. Thank you

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by apparition
    I have a supplier who has provided me with both Sustanon, Deca and other Steroid stacks, but I have seen more results with doubling up on Get Mass Stack and Get Hard Stack, so I think Im not gonna waste my money on real steroids anymore. My question, is how does GEt Hard Stack rate to other legal supplements, and what do you see as the strongest legal alternative? Please dont answer if your trying to sell me on your product, just honest answers. Thank you
    According to your post before, you basically summed this stuff up as being same as Impact Nutrition. I can't imagine otc working better than real gear

scott springer is offline New Member
    I need help on what type of steroids to use to gain the most size .they say that stacking will do the trick? I am a hard gainer I only weigh 155 I despritly need to gain 30 lbs . Is there anybody out there that can help me put together A cycle that will make me gain the most bulk and size.

Thread Information