strongNlean is offline Junior Member

nitric oxide stimulators

Has anyone tried any of these supps. If so what kind of results have you experienced and is the pump increase as dramatic as people say it is.

Valmont is offline Banned
    Honestly, I havn't done enough research on these yet. But there are some bad reports coming out now. I would do some research online and stick with arigine for the time being.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I am starting to hear some bad things about those type of products, I cant remember what all the article said about excess nitric oxide levels but long term high level can do damage to your body. I did a 3 month cycle of No2 and the pumps were insane, Ive never had such crazy pumps. The products definately work, and work even better while taking creatine, but it jus another OTC supp. that runs you way to much money IMO.

fritz2435 is offline Member
    Do a search for No2, Nox2, Nitrix, etc. I am taking NoX2 and I think it's a waste of money, but i will finish up my last 2 bottles. I would invest your money elsewhere, but if you're after better workout pumps, go for it. However, the pumps do not last nearly as long as advertised. Also, vascularity is not improved as dramatically as the ads make it seem. I am taking it with creatine and plan to stop when i run out.

FmRommel is offline Member
    I took Nitrix, and although I did like the insane pumps at the gym, it did not increase strength per say, but the pumps give you a boost....I have also seen some nasty reports, whether theyre true or not Im not sure, but either way, looking back I wouldnt ever do it again, unless the price was less than half as much...

FM

FmRommel is offline Member
    BTW...I was on Creatine/RALA stack and eating like a beast whihc ALWAYS has the most to do with it....but make sure you uo the carbs and protein which on Nitrix or any such product....

FM

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    no-explode is awsome i loved the results it gives u good pumps and has the 6gs of creatine in it to help build mucsle and increase strength and is a great pre-workout supp. itll give u alot of energy while in the gym...

Thread Information