enhanced250 is offline New Member

Question NEED HELP! M1t w 4AD PCT????

Im planning on running M1t with 4AD for 6 weeks. 10mg of M1t for the first week then 20mg from weeks 2-4 then the last 2 weeks back down to 10mg. And run the 4AD at the normal dosage. IM just curious if this sounds good liek the dosages and the amount of time using them. Also what PCT should i use i heard Nolvadex is there any over the countes i can take instead or is my best bet with nova. Also what is a good brand for M1T i heard "legal Gear"? My biggest concern is loss in libido the last thing i need ia a limp schlong, am i going to see that during or after my cycle. Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

FmRommel is offline Member
    Dont pyramid.....and please use the search button there have been about 1000 threads on M1t in the last 2 months.

FM

LM1332 Guest
    for pct go for 6oxo should work but get clomid or nolvadex if you want. and yea there is lots and lots of threads on m1t

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LM1332
    for pct go for 6oxo should work but get clomid or nolvadex if you want. and yea there is lots and lots of threads on m1t
    A 6 week cycle sounds kinda long compared to what others have been doing (2 week). But if you do do it for that long I'd be interested in hearing your results. You could gain some decent mass in that length of time.

Ditto what everyone else said. Lotso threads on M1T.

LM1332 Guest
    i missed the 6 week part when i was reading sorry but i think forget oxo and get clomid/nolva

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LM1332
    i missed the 6 week part when i was reading sorry but i think forget oxo and get clomid/nolva

Def a bad idea do not use 6 OXO for M1T PCT...even for a short cycle....RESEARCH!

FM

K-pac is offline New Member
    Dude I would definitely not take M1T for longer than 2 wks at a time. you obviously have not done any research on this cycle. You are worried about libido yet you want to take m1T for that long? 6 wks is going to ruin your gonads for a while. The reason I call them gonads is because you are going to be hearing that word a lot while at the doctor'soffice. He isn't going to call them nuts. Also, in almost all cases pyramiding is a reallybad thing. you might as well juststop the cycle if you are going to lower the dose. you're basically just telling your body that it isn't going to be getting quite as much product the last two wks. Bad idea! Not flamin man just sick of hearing guys who have not done any research. sit down and read some of the other posts on this board. you will learn a lot, most of these guys know a lot of valuable info.
    K-pac

enhanced 250
    I would take 10mg'sthe first wk as well as 600mg'sof 4-ad/day. don't take milk thistle until after your'e done because it will kill some of the effectiveness of the M1T.. If wk 1 is ok then go to 20mg's/day of M1T and also if you up one up the other, take 1000mg'/day of 4-a. drink a lot of water and take a multi-v. Eatl ike a mother ****er and work out hard. you can even take a little creatine 3-5g's/day. Get 8 hrs sleep and you should be on your way.
    didn't mean to be rude earlier just don't want to see someone get ****ed up because they were too lazy to read a little and research a little.
    good luck,
    K-pac

e-250
    How old are U?

Thread Information