K-pac is offline New Member

Early cycle losses?

Has anyone else lost a few lbs in their first week of M1T? I feel like it is mostly fat but it still pisses me off. I am on 10 mg's/day as well as 600mgs of 4ad/day. I am eating like a son of a bitch.

what do you think?
    k-pizzle

FmRommel is offline Member
    Got me bro...for your sake I hope its fat...which it very well may be from what Ive been hearing from people...if youre looking to bulk make sure the foods are good and in HIGH amounts which it sounds like they are...good luck.

FM

preciate it FmRommel
    No one else seems to want to anser this question. this is a serious concern of mine. I have takes several prohormones before as well as aas. However, this initial weight loss is very new to me. that is why I wanted to see if anyone esle noticed that this was happening possibly as a result ot the M1T. I do feel much leaner as well as hard and pumped. Today is day 6 of my 2 wk cycle. Any and all replies are greatly appreciated.

K-pizzle

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    I think I read on the Bodybuilding.com forum that some ppl initially lost fat and hardened up... you might wanna post this question there too.

RP7
    Thanks man, I am about to post the same question there. One thing i am starting to realize is that I may have lost some weight butI feel so much more dense and I haven't weighed myself all weekend, I think I may have gained some serious weight over the last 2.5 days. I ate so much protein and carbs in an attempt to add a little more mass. I think it worked. i let yall know in the a.m. when I weigh in.
    K-pizzle

Thread Information