Thread: No2?

Cmah9 is offline New Member

No2?

I just bought my first bottle of NO2, I was wondering if there are any tips I should follow? diet, workout, anything? And does this stuff work as good as said to? thanks

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I found that it worked good when i tried it, I wouldnt do it again thought, not b/c it doesnt work( B/c it does) but because i dont care for OTC supps. Some advice though,,,,,,take creatine with it youll notice a difference and drink lots of water, and just keep training how you do.

singern is offline Banned

No2

Tried it, liked it. If not for the price I would use it regularly.
    Make sure to take before you eat, drink tons of water. The effects are great, but when its gone so are the effects.

strongNlean is offline Junior Member
    L-carnitine is the active ingredient in no2 and you can buy alot cheaper. so save yourself some money and buy L-carnitine instead of no2 supps.

Klossus is offline Associate Member
    yea be sure to take it on an empty stomach, depending on what brand you got try to take it 30-1 hr before your workout (ovbiously)

Cmah9 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Klossus
    yea be sure to take it on an empty stomach, depending on what brand you got try to take it 30-1 hr before your workout (ovbiously)
    Hey thanks for the info bros.

Klossus you say take it on an empty stomach? how should I take it and have a prework out meal? or do I not need to eat before a work out with NO2?

strongNlean thanks for the tip, but i have already bought it.

It should be re-named nO0b, the stuff is useless. Sorry, I'm glad I got my refund.

123BJ is offline Associate Member
    I found it worked well if i took 3 in the morn on emty stomach, and 3 45 mins before lunch..... and drink lots of water.... cycle in creatine as well, like testsubject said....
    teh second time i took it i started to take 8 pills a day rather then 6.. that wroked better for me i thoght.... good pumps in gym....a lot of money though

fritz2435 is offline Member
    In my opinion, NO2 is a waste of money. The gains made from NO2 are only temporary and disappear shortly after a workout. There are better places to spend your money! (whey, creatine, FOOD)

gtgt is offline New Member
    NO2 is awesome, if you are not getting results, then you are not taking it correctly. If the price is the problem, buy it at massnutrition.com

Philliagorillia is offline Associate Member
    Here is a tip, take it back and buy a good protien supplement! That stuff is all hype.

Quote Originally Posted by gtgt
    NO2 is awesome, if you are not getting results, then you are not taking it correctly. If the price is the problem, buy it at massnutrition.com

hmmmmm no.

If you are going to buy n02, buy it from www.allsportnutriton.com. If keeps AR alive.

Allsports is a good company, but they need to lower their prices if they want to be more competitive.

Proper way to take NO2 is 30 minutes before a meal, or 2 hours after a meal. Drink about one gallon of water per day. DON'T USE STIMULANTS like Ephedra, or NO2 will not work.

Quote Originally Posted by gtgt
    Allsports is a good company, but they need to lower their prices if they want to be more competitive.
    ::Cough::

No comment, but I do buy from somewhere different.....I just mark for ASN to keep AR alive.

mdpowerguy is offline New Member

No2

Quote Originally Posted by Cmah9
    I just bought my first bottle of NO2, I was wondering if there are any tips I should follow? diet, workout, anything? And does this stuff work as good as said to? thanks
    I am currently using L-Arginine in place of the more expensive NO2, and my bench has gone up 20lbs in 2 months. I take 3000mg per day, usually with creatine.

MueTHroS is offline New Member
    I heard that if you start taking no2. it is better to wait ten days until you start creatine cycle

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    JUNK I second that name Fallen Angel.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by strongNlean
    L-carnitine is the active ingredient in no2 and you can buy alot cheaper. so save yourself some money and buy L-carnitine instead of no2 supps.
    Hey bro, thanks for the advice. As a student every $ is my last lol.

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Tried it, liked it. If not for the price I would use it regularly.
    Make sure to take before you eat, drink tons of water. The effects are great, but when its gone so are the effects.
    That's the way that I am man. It worked pretty good for me, but it is just too dam* expensive.

hugesunglasses is offline New Member
    took no2 and loved the stuff, but if possible, try and go for the time released stuff. also after i got off of it, my gains seemed to stay until i got the flu about two weeks later. i did shrink a bit, but i'm not sure if i lost mass because i stopped taking it or because i couldn't eat for four days. it is expensive though.

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    What's the deal with this anyway I've read Nox3 is much better cheaper and and also that L-arginine is the main ingredient and with the right doses it gives the same affect at a fraction of the price...

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    Sorry the actual ingredient is arginine alpha ketoglutarate. There is also some orinthine in there but you can get AAKG (Arginine alpha ketoglutarate)at bulknutrition for $20 bucks better than 60 for the orginal no2 and even $30 for nox3. Hope that helps.

Thread Information