Hitman is offline Senior Member

Question Has anyone tried musashi bulk?

hey guys/gals I've just brought a different type of shake to my usual (due to the fact that the slack ass shop hasnt restocked after xmas) its called MUSASHI BULK, it states its stats as follows, per serving 2 scoops: energy 411 kj, fat 0.33g, carbs 12g, protein 13.5. and all the other aminos and vitamins that you would expect. now aprt from the non- availability of my normal shake this monster came in a 7lb tub for just $5 more than my metaphysics tub which is 3.5lb? Anyway has anyone else tried it. Thx peps.

hmm guess not

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Who makes this stuff and can you get it in the States?

yeah G its made by MUSASHI and believe it or not but its actually australian, wouldn't think so by the name a? im sure you can get it in the states , you guys have everything over there. The only flavours the shop reckons they make are choc and vanilla. They also make creatine but it tastes like shit, even if ya had a nuclear powered blender you could still taste the grit. Any way ive got the choc and it tastes ok and ive even put on a kilo of weight since i brought it a week ago. mind you im having 4 shakes a day against their recommended 2, anyway there ya go. cheers G.

Socio is offline Associate Member
    Yeah Musashi is Australia .. they make alot of products i dont like there stuff personally ive heard things like when they are putting things together and they may not have enough of somethings they throw in others to make it up probably a load of b/s i heard but still is not sounding promising .... their bulk is a cheap tub and it also comes in Caramel flavour.

If u want to know about any of their products check out
    http://www.musashi.com.au

hey have nice protein bars though p40 there called
    40g protein 14 carb and 8 fat (EFAS)

peaker is offline Senior Member
    i'm with socio, i dont think musashi is a great brand man, i've heard stories too and their protein is pretty crappy. I think the creatine is fine, especially the 100% creatine mono., i think its safe to say that it would be good to go. Just be careful man, heads up and good luck

socio since your in australia too just curious what protein you take man

peaker

Believe it or not i Use Optimum Nutritions 100% Whey i still belive in using U.S.A protein powders .... besides i get the 2.27kg (77 serve) for $69 so im fine with that ive used Red Backs Muscle Stack its Fu%^@ Fantastic i recomend it highly but ive used Aussie Bodies, Musashi,Red Back, Balance, Body Ripped, Muscle Tech (i know i know)GNC, and a few others , i was happy with Balance, Vital Strength are good Body Ripped wasent too bad but ill stick with my Optimum Nutrition i think , its by far the best powder ive used

peaker is offline Senior Member
    where do you get it from man? sounds like its good value for money might give it a go for my next tub of protein

peaker

You can get it in Prahan in victoria from the indian guy
    or Evelyn Faye sells it for 87- still good value

Cool

thx for the input guys, well i'll wait till this tubs finished and see what the progress is like then go from there. But yeah this was the first time using it so i gotta follow the"dont knock it till ya tried it" motto. Anyway thx peps.

Thread Information