nigbo is offline New Member

Appetite Enhancers?

Is there anything that makes you hungrier?

RP7
    RP7 is offline Member
    Exercising!

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    **** you want some of mine? i'll fedex it.. but just look at food if you dont get hungry i dont know what to tell you..

K-pac is offline New Member
    vitamins B-12, not B-complex, B-12 time released (they're pink). Ginger root will calm down the stomach allowing for more food to fit in without getting upset. Keep peppermints in your pocket because they too calm the stomach. At night take 1-2 tylenol pm's because they have a chemical that makes you hungry. And of course ****,***,green, smoke, cheeba. What ever you call it it's the same. THC indirectly makes you hungry as well as relaxes muscles. Really good post workout and especially at night when your stomach is least likely to be queesy.

Let me keep thinking, I'll get back to you

K-pac

nigbo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K-pac
    vitamins B-12, not B-complex, B-12 time released (they're pink). Ginger root will calm down the stomach allowing for more food to fit in without getting upset. Keep peppermints in your pocket because they too calm the stomach. At night take 1-2 tylenol pm's because they have a chemical that makes you hungry. And of course ****,***,green, smoke, cheeba. What ever you call it it's the same. THC indirectly makes you hungry as well as relaxes muscles. Really good post workout and especially at night when your stomach is least likely to be queesy.

Let me keep thinking, I'll get back to you

K-pac
    cool....thats all i was asking...things to take to get hungrier.....even beyond the "natural" effect of steriods ...

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member
    There is a site called www.weightgainplus.com and they have stuff to make you gain.. I bought some, it arrived in about a week, but it's too early to tell how it is yet...

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    IMO nothing works better naturally than eating smaller meals and eating more frequently throughout the day.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    I dont know about you guys but i just force myself to eat. When im not in the mood i still force myself cause i know that this will be the only way i will get big and bulk up. Motivation is my appetite stimulant!

Spoon

Thread Information