forreal is offline New Member

which is better 1ad or 1TU

I've taken 1 ad in the past and loved ever result but i was planning on doing anohter cycle this summer and heard about 1 tu, i think it's by nutrex,. it s supposed to bypass the liver or some **** like that and a hell of a better boost of size. if someone can tell me of there results or if they heard anything of this product.
    Last edited by forreal; 03-06-2004 at 05:19 PM.

takedownII is offline Member
    i did the same thing your doing now. i couldn't decide wether to take 1ad or 1tu. for what its worth i decided to go with the 1ad/4ad stack instead. there just isn't enough info out there for me to go with the 1tu yet. you probably won't get many replies to your question either, prohormones are not a topic people really discuss much of in here. if you do take 1tu make sure you let us know how it goes. good luck dude!

thanks bro..

vanyel5 is offline Junior Member
    on a site called saveonsupplements.com the staff gave it really good reviews...if you check the site and pick that product their comments are at the end of the product details....

efalken is offline New Member
    if 1AD converts 90% to 1-test, then 1AD is significantly cheaper. I don't get it.

digitalje5u5 is offline Junior Member
    How much 1ad and 4ad should one take for maximum results????

this is forreal agina and im goingo to be taking either or and i have pics of before and after....im going to start april 7 and take one of them for 2 months....im prob goingo to take between 300 and 500mg a day...keep looking here in april and youll see my results step by step....
    train hrard fellow brothers......theres no such thing as a limit

Thread Information